New girl in town!looking for apartment to rent in BA

Hi all!

26 year-old Italian, moving to BA at the end of the month. First of all, I am urgently looking for a room in a shared apartment or a studio to rent from Feb. 1st - anywhere in town, possibly within 350 € all included! And then... I'd love to make new friends! With a roof on my head would be better, but still - anyone new in town or willing to meet new people, just write me! I speak Italian, English, Spanish, French and Portuguese, and I am also available for language exchanges!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey there,

If you have a look on facebook there is a page expats in bratislava, there are a lot of postings about house shares where you could possibly find what you are looking for!
Check it out and see, I am moving there at the beginning of next month myself :)

Hello elena.sab and welcome on board Expat.com

So as to increase your chances to find a nice rental, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Housing in Bratislava.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hey Amiee,
Thanks, I am already in the group, looks like something is finally coming out! Maybe we can meet once we are both there, I read you were in Brazil before?

Thank you Kenjee, I'll definitely give it a try!

Elena

Yeah there seems to be a good few things showing up on it in the last few weeks, also check out www . reality . bazos . sk (without the spaces) and it will show you places to rent and share, if you use google chrome if will translate the page for you, its very handy too, and if you leave out reality, its a website where slovak people sell a lot of things which might come in handy in the future too :)
Yeah it would be nice to meet up when we are both there, have a pint and talk about how cold it is ;)

Thanks a lot for the information, I'll check it out ;)

When are you planning to arrive in Bratislava?