Let's do the Visa run to Cambodia together

It really drives me crazy, I supposed to exit in mong cai coz its d advise of the school but bcoz I still need visa to go to china so I decided to exit Cambodia instead but the travel agency was so lazy to change my entry and he said I can use it anywhere which I doubted it but bcoz I need to catch my plane so I have no time to argue now when I arrived in moc bai they won't accept it coz its mong cai and not moc bai so I called the guy and the immigration explained to him so he advised me to stay over night here in phom phen while waiting for the revised... I hope they can make it today,.. the new system is very confusing and it seems people in Vietnam like working in immigration was shocked too and confused what to do hahahahah oh well if I will make it today I will keep u update guys

Good luck.

Thank you

Chuc Mung Nam Moi

Just did it, moc bai will accept approved letter, you just need to state in the approved letter that your entry is moc ba.  Now I got 3 months extension..

Good to hear.

Thanks..  :heart:  happy valentine

ash78 wrote:

Just did it, moc bai will accept approved letter, you just need to state in the approved letter that your entry is moc ba.  Now I got 3 months extension..

Can I get a visa approval letter to enter in moc bai online?

Im not sure about maybe you can try if not visit a travel agency or ticketing office they do process visa...

Anybody recently from the Asean countries or country that do not need a visa, have went out and successfully return immediately as tourist without a problem?  I heard that the Vietnam new law need to have a 30 days period before can enter again.

My visa going to expire on 25th of may2015.
I'm going to do same.
If anyone else want to join me.
PM me.