Looking for a native ENGLISH speaking tutor

I'm looking for a native ENGLISH speaking tutor to teach my VIETNAMESE friend in Phu My Hung (South Saigon, District 7).

I would appreciate any advice about how to find such a person. Lessons will be private one to one, pay above average.

prestate wrote:

I'm looking for a native ENGLISH speaking tutor to teach my VIETNAMESE friend in Phu My Hung (South Saigon, District 7).

I would appreciate any advice about how to find such a person. Lessons will be private one to one, pay above average.

:offtopic: 

Nothing to do with McDonalds hamburgers.
Look in the jobs section of the forum which is in the green banner at the top of the page. Or start a new thread.

prestate wrote:

Go to McD, usually plenty of English speakers there.

Hello prestate,

A new topic was made with your message on the Saigon forum as it was off-topic on the other thread.

However, please note that for any search for language tutors, you should post an ad in the appropriate section which is Language classes in Saigon.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[topic closed]

Closed