Alaskan King crab shipped in ?

It's going to be frozen and pricey if this can be done, but is anyone game for this ? Split shipping charges ?

Hilary Clinton, when Secretary of State blackmailed VietNam in to accepting US food products.

These included Alaskan crabs. They are already in VietNam - even in TP HCM - all you have to do is search for the importer and raid a bank.

Hai Dong Company
602/37/1 Dien Bien Phu
Ward 22
Binh Thanh District
HO CHI MINH CITY          718905

Contact Person: Ms.Duong
Tel:84-08-62523966

Hai Dong Company
304/4/8 Number 8 Street
Binh Hung Hoa A Ward
Binh Tan District
Ho Chi Minh City

"Frozen Alaskan king crab legs
The Alaskan king crab legs are the most famous The Alaskan king crab legs which are products from one of the most famous fishing areas on Discovery Channel"

And visit < http://www.alaskaseafood.org/ >

Personally I prefer Newfoundlland lobster ... straight off the dock and cooked in sea water. Even beat the lobsters from Cap-Pele and Shediac in New Brunswick, Canada.

Thanks Jaitch, I  can always rely on you and your information.
I googled them but no real prices or product list, so any Idea on how much a kilo for crab legs frozen?

I can wolf down a bakers dozen of Nova Scotia canner sized lobsters in one sitting with ease, I have been craving Alaskan King Crab legs for a while now and the discovery channel doesn't help.

I need prepackaged crab legs from the US or Canada with some sort of expiration date and that they haven't been thawed and refrozen before. Do you think this is possible in Saigon ?

Frank Malt wrote:

I can wolf down a bakers dozen of Nova Scotia canner sized lobsters in one sitting with ease, I have been craving Alaskan King Crab legs for a while now and the discovery channel doesn't help.

Ah, those canners. Whenever I was on a trip to NB, or beyond, my last stop on the return was always Shediac to fill up cooler boxes with lobsters before an overnighter to T.O.

Then I discovered canned lobster - never goes bad! An no throwaway bits, either.

But Newfy lobsters are the best - trouble is they fly them down Boston. When I was in Newfy I used to drive to Notre Dame Bay and buy them off the docks with USD$! Stompin' Tom country.

About HCMC Alaska crab. There is a restaurant on the corner of NAM KY KHOI NGHIA on the left as you drive one-way south-east. The intersecting road is either NGUYEN DINH CHIEU or VO VAN TAN. I'll dig some POV tapes out and see if I can get a name.

P.S. Shediac canners are buying cheap US lobsters - they have had a glut these past years.