Study in Malaysia

Hi,  my name is vaibhav & have enrolled 2 years internship programme in Food & Beverage .
Anyone know about city advanced skill academy in Kulalampur near swiss garden.
  Also pls tell how skill malaysia invite programme.

Their website sounds like they are an employment agency. Most of it isnt even compete. These "schools" are generally dodgy and charge all sorts of extras to students, such as visa costs. If they are not registered to offer the services visas wont be issued.

Ok so wht  to do?
  So its waste of money or scam like other Internship Programmes throughout kulalampur.
   But my agent is malesiyan, he says very good.

The real issue is that if you are on a student visa in Malaysia you cant legally work (well only in the semester breaks of more than 7 days and then 20 hrs per week). So you would need a proper internship visa - are they offering this? The monthly wages for a 72 hr week are about RM1400 per month. I guess you will be staying 4 to a room somewhere.

A lot of foreigners have been working on student visas instead of just coming and working as foreign workers, and to be honest, they might as well just come to Malaysia as a FW rather than pay a college anything.

Ok. My agent said college apply for student visa & will come out in nxt month.
First 3 months study  and 21 month paid internship with RM 900 + over time. Also accommodation & food provide by employer only.
  I was not aware of internship visa. Only student pass I know.so I will ask to Agent.
Thanx & regards
Vaibhav

Yes, what they are doing is illegal and the 3 months tuition is just a cover for them acting as an employment agent. As long as you dont have to pay anything to the college its up to you whether you think those working conditions are acceptable. But I have a feeling you wont be placed in a high class hotel etc., as it is illegal for them to employ you on a student visa and they would be fined for doing so.

Yes , my agent said its skill invite programme of Malesiya government to bring foreign student in the country.
  Also so many people  studying & working on student pass. All over kulalampur . Its mentioned on their website also.
Thanks

*Ahem*

In that case you should already have some sort of diploma as an internship is to try out all your skills and not learning on the job. They are really only finding you a job in Malaysia on an illegal immigration basis.

Check them out here and the immigration situation in doing an "internship":

Department of Skills Development (DSD)
Ministry of Human Resources
Level 7-8, Block D4, Complex D ,
Federal Government Administrative Centre, 62530 Putrajaya.
MALAYSIA.

Phone : +603-8886 5400
Fax : +603-8889 2423

Email : [email protected]