Silicone cake tin

Where can you buy silicone cake tin any good shops where you can buy baking related things?

To the best of my knowledge, baking cakes etc is not so much as part of the culture as it is in say the UK.  I have not seen silicone baking 'tins' in Kenya, only the traditional paper, or metal ones in places such as Nakumatt. 

Have you got anyone in the UK who could send the baking 'tins' and other ingredients that you are struggling to obtain?  Its what we do.

Tnx  longonot62

There is a good baking shop in junction mall (the entrance closest to nakumatt, first store on the right as you enter in). They have pretty much everything I have needed; love it in there. I've seen silicone things in there for sure but I'm not sure if I've seen any of their pans in silicone. However, I would be surprised if they didn't have them, or couldn't get them for you. Happy baking!

Hi, vituzote.com in Kenya stocks over 200 Wilton baking products including silicon molds and mats. We offer delivery throughout Kenya and you can also shop at our store located on Milimani road in Nairobi. Shop online at the link below or call us at 0714-389-495. vituzote.com/bakeware-supplies-kenya