New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Better off studying in Europe. Education in America costs a LOT

1stignite wrote:

I am a graduate of Information science. I am also a trained nutritionist and a partner with GNLD. I wish to settle down in USA,i have an Aunt in Arizona. How can you help me settle down in USA.

Hi there,
I think that your aunt is going to be the best person to help you if she is already a resident in America. She can sponsor you surely?
Good luck with your wish
Chuckle Butty

gregoo wrote:

Better off studying in Europe. Education in America costs a LOT

Thank you for using 8 posts to tell us very little about yourself except everything is better in Europe.  Hope you get back to Europe real soon.

hello
   its agreat pleasure to hear from you, am really planning to move to usa after my degree in 2016 immediately after my degree so that i can acquire my working experiences, and to proceed with my masters degree as well... i have put my attention in tourism sector since i was young and this was agoal to be achieved..... am mainly intrested to work on the cruise,hotel plus the airline industry. i will appreciate much to recieve your reply back.
                                                                                                                                                                    regards
                                                                                                                                                                 joel mulindwa

Hello! I'm yan. New in this blog. :-)

Hi, I am Veena! I have in been living in Canada and USA since 1980 but still love Fiji. I work as a Registered Nurse in nursing administration.

Hi!  :D
My name is Dominika. I'm from Budapest, Hungary and I'd like to live in Los Angeles.
I'm mostly interested in metal music, metal bands, and clubs. I've been to LA in 2014, which was an unforgettable journey, and it also left a deep imprint in me.
:top:

Hi all my name is Mavis I am from south Africa I would like to move from south Africa to USA, I am mother of two and I am working as a senior property consultant and seven years in property industry, I would like my kids to have a better life and better  education please give me an advise

Hello, I am from the USA, and I live part time Malawi,Africa, Papua New Guinea, and USA, I never know where I may end up ;) I am in the states currently , and have been for 10 months, however I will be departing the first week of March for Blantyre,Malawi,Africa once again...

slorusso wrote:

Hi everyone stacey from usa i am hairdresser for 25years..looking to gain knowledge on how to work and live in switzerland

Perhaps you should post on the Swiss forum.

I have traveled to the U.S. hundreds of times and have many family members that live in different parts of the U.S., especially in New York state. For pleasure, I suggest you travel by bus or car to some of the great attractions. A tour of New York City will tell you much about the country's urban jewel and allow you to meet lots of industrious individuals. If you're interested in getting into the movie and entertainment cultures, then I would start with Los Angels (California), Los Vegas (Nevada) and also New York. Regardless of the state you're in, a good starting point is the local Chamber of Commerce. Attend one of their networking events and get to know some of the local business people. They tend to be well-connected. Then there are the Rotary, Lion, Kinsmen, Kiwanis, Shriner's clubs where you can meet some great people and speed up your journey of discovery and opportunity.

geogypsy wrote:

Hello, I am from the USA, and I live part time Malawi,Africa, Papua New Guinea, and USA, I never know where I may end up ;) I am in the states currently , and have been for 10 months, however I will be departing the first week of March for Blantyre,Malawi,Africa once again...

Interesting!! why and how do you do it ?

Hi, I live in Bora Bora but gonna relocate to the US with my American husband.

Bora Bora one of my favorite places I have visited.  Welcome to the forum

Bob K

Am a kenyan citizen but I would like to move to USA for my university  studies there in California since you offer the best proffesional courses worldwide especially in the filed of information and communication technology am so much interested to come there for my degree and also if possible to work there upon my graduation .I would kindly request if you can offer me a scholarship to come there from this august 2015 to continue with my degree since am so much interested in pursuing my careers abroad .Thank you I look forward from hearing from you .

i'm Jean Remy Uwumuremyi currently living in Rwanda i was born and grown in rwanda in southern province currently i'm bachelor holder in education with biology

Helooo,
Im in newyork until 3 years and half ;D like 3d artist for videogames, XD so now im layoff by my company and try to come back France but im still living in Brooklyn
i really love wild cats and cats, and videogames for sure!!!!

Hey,
I am Jimmy, a linguistics facilitator here in Nairobi, Kenya. My family relocated to Houston, Texas eight years ago. I would love to follow suit soon and probably switch careers too. Wish me luck on this bold move guys.

Good luck.  Having family here certainly wlll help

Bob K

Hi  :top:  I am already a permanent resident, I'm from Mexico, we're moving to Jacksonville in a few months (June 2015) we are trying to contact some nice people from the area, specially families with small kids, we love to hang out with other nationalities. We love to watch good movies, cook and good music, and also once in a while we love to go to some Latino place to dance salsa... nice to meet you all I'll be glad to read from you more often!  :)

29 Male, living in Exton PA, very much near to Philadelphia. Moved to USA in February.

Wendy welcome

Make sure you post this in the Florida and Jacksonville forums. Good luck on your new adventure

Bob K

Wixmemon Welcome to the forum.

Where did you move from?

What are you doing?

Why did you move?

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Bob K

wixmemon wrote:

29 Male, living in Exton PA, very much near to Philadelphia. Moved to USA in February.

Congrats, you have a job and got out of Pakistan.
Its all downhill from here.

Am a multi skilled mechanic's student pursuing a bachelor's degree in automotive and power engineering wishing to broaden my mechanical experience and technical skill in vehicle work and generators like repairs or replacing defective parts, engine overhauls among others.
Am a productive team player yearning to learn more and able to work to expectation and meet deadlines and company targets/objectives, self-motivated, organized, able and ready to work in any part of the world under any conditions.
Am looking for a work place which is well equipped like company where I can widen my practical skills, knowledge, put my mechanics theory in practice, improve my CV and pick any opportunity that may come by   as well. William

Hello William Enock,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would advise you to post your questions in the Working in the USA forum so that you can get better response from the members as the above topic is mainly for introducing new members in the USA forum.

Best of luck in your career..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

please first i will introduced my self am Justice Kwarteng from Ghana am not an expat i just join yesterday and is my dream to go to USA

Hi my name is Christina I am from the United  Sates and I have already posted on the forum :)

Hello!my name is Ellie.i am a Cambodian teacher. With strong passion  of this career motivates me to be a member of Expat.com in hope that I can get my ambition career.I really have emotion of teaching since I was in young age in the love that this skill not only benefit the individual but society by strengthening Hunan resources.
Thank you!
Ellie

Ellie welcome.
Teaching (with passion) is such a noble profession

Bob K

Hi, I am Cindy, frenchy in NYC and blogger. Frenchycan.com if you want to have a look :) I am an intern for this stunning jeweler on the Fifth Avenue. I am in relationship with an American and i love sharing how much it is funny to be with someone with a different culture.
xxx
Cindy

Hello!
Thanks for nice friendship on this forum! Lovely to open more chances for exchanging toghether!

Hilary Le

Hilary Le wrote:

Hello!
Thanks for nice friendship on this forum! Lovely to open more chances for exchanging toghether!

Hilary Le

WELCOME

Please tell us more about your plans and your dreams and how we can help you.

Hie out there!! Now  about 3 months in the USA. Enough with the winter am already experiencing some good spring wether that makes me even more excited as I look forward to meet more people. I live In Nebraska, Milford. Student at South East Community College

Phaniso welcome. Soon you will get that great experience of watching the corn grow :D

Bob K

I am currently living in the U.S. but i am planning to go back to my country of birth because cost of living is too high and the inflation is getting worse. I am a us citizen but i am planning to get a dual citizen soon . I don't think i could afford to live here when my husband will retire in 5 years. I apologize with my English - i am not very good in writing.

Sheycorley2 wrote:

I am currently living in the U.S. but i am planning to go back to my country of birth because cost of living is too high and the inflation is getting worse. I am a us citizen but i am planning to get a dual citizen soon . I don't think i could afford to live here when my husband will retire in 5 years. I apologize with my English - i am not very good in writing.

Welcome
We will also be headed to Ilocos Sur, for like Tarlac, it is cheaper than the USA, less snow, ice only in drinks..

I was born in Ireland and live in the United States.  We travel a lot and really enjoyed seeing different countries and meeting people.   We have been to Africa twice.  We have been to Johannesburg, Cape Town, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Tanzania.   I enjoyed Zimbabwe more than all the other countries.   However, I am a little apprehensive about renting a car there and driving around, as I have read there are numerous road blocks and one has to pay to get through.  Also, I am worried about my safety. 

I am open to suggestions.

noreenc wrote:

I was born in Ireland and live in the United States.  We travel a lot and really enjoyed seeing different countries and meeting people.   We have been to Africa twice.  We have been to Johannesburg, Cape Town, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Tanzania.   I enjoyed Zimbabwe more than all the other countries.   However, I am a little apprehensive about renting a car there and driving around, as I have read there are numerous road blocks and one has to pay to get through.  Also, I am worried about my safety. 

I am open to suggestions.

See the rest of the world before you return to Africa.

Hello Sir ,
I am hardworking and self-motivated now a days deciding to migrate in USA .
please provide me information for that

Closed