New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Qatar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Qatar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hi Julien, and all fellow trapees of Qatar!!  I hopped over from the Riyadh blog finally. I have been here in Doha almost a year and a half. I get about alright, know my way around by now, but don't really know anyone. Met tons of people off the Riyadh forum. Thought i would give this a try now.

Hey everyone! I'm new in here and was already having a warm welcome. Thank you. You can call me Nikole by the way. I've been here for more than three years now so obviously I know a lot. I grew up here so I consider Doha my second home. I just started blogging late last year about me and my best bud's whereabouts and tried to post as much as I can which I think can be helpful for future use. You can check it out on my profile. So anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Cheers! :D

Hi good morning,

Am living in Doha and am looking to make new friends :)

Am from the UK and have been for nearly 4 years, but with this ever transient lifestyle friends come and go, in this ever changing circle.

Anyway, hope your all enjoying the lovely weather at the moment.

Adrian

Hi Iam living in qatar for more than four years now....I am from india....its a new culture for me here...I find myself very comfortable and my kids love being here.....

John samuel

Warm welcome to all the new comer's

It was quiet a long time (10th January , 2015)  I am living in Doha and just to help my new friends I will mention below all the help I can assist with:

Driving around (USE GPS)
Good restaurants (Share with me)
MOvies (we all know)
Rules ( You will find out yourself)

if you need any further assistance please do let me know

Hi, I have been Qatar for 3 months now. More of less settled down in Doha. Living in the Pearl and wishing I was living in West Bay. :) Hello to everyone!  :)

Hi All !!!

I am New Delhi- India and moved to Doha last week.
I work as Business Manager in Power Products.

I don't find Doha much different from South Indian Cities like Bangalore or Chennai but still it's tough life here especially on weekends, hoping to make some friends soon.

Cheers!!!
Manoj

keep your finger crossed ;)

when I enter this site why I get impression that everyone is doing Yoga ;)

Hi every one on the Blog¡¡¡

My name is Luis, from Asturias, Spain, moving to Qatar to work as Project Manager for Construction company @ The Pearl.

So my first step is look for accomodation no far than 5 to 10 minutes drive from my work.

I need a fully furnish place, I can rent or share if mates & place are nice & clean like I´m.

As I say, Is a pleasure to be at this Blog & hope to meet  nice & interesting people in Qatar.

Best regards to all fellows.

Hello All,

This introduction is for you all ;)

Just joined here for getting some new friends as well as help someone who needs any info about Qatar & available jobs for expats in Doha.

Have great time..!

Hey, my name is Brad. I am a 21 year old British male from Liverpool.

Currently looking for work in Doha!

Nice to meet you all

i am here more than 03 years i didn't find real friends here in qatar like you in saudi i have lot of friends here most of them are fake always should care

hi dear I am new in Doha and looking for some good and sincere friends. want to be my friend ?

Hi, everybody.

My name is Spyridon Stavrou I am Greek. I was living in Qatar for almost 2 years 1 year ago. I moved to Dubai for one year contract.
Right now I am moving again back to Qatar due to upcoming opportunities and of course because my contract finished in Dubai.
I am a hydraulic engineer and a structural civil engineer and I have one master in seismic design.
For the moment I am searching for to be roommate with westerns only.

Hi Everyone,

I am Milan, currently living and working here in qatar for almost 4years already. I just trying to join to this forum, I hope this will find me a ways to get information from some querries. Please response to my querry guys. Hope can meet lot of good friends as well...
Thanks alot all 😊😊😊

Milan Man

Hi, my name is Mani , I just got a good offer from qatar airways . I wanted to relocate my self. I m from India , i need to clear Gamca medical test , to get visa of Qatar , i have a scar on my chest x ray. Can i get a resident visa in Qatar. I shown my doctors, they told me i don't have problems. I m living very healthy life from last 25 years, never had any problems.

Hi everyone;)

I came 2months ago in Doha and I would love to meet new people and having news friends.Do not hesitate to contact me! I'm a warm person and friendly.

I'm from Morocco but I grew up in France.

Looking forward to here from you.

Fati.

Hi, my name is Mani , I just got a good offer from qatar airways . I wanted to relocate my self. I m from India , i need to clear Gamca medical test , to get visa of Qatar , i have a scar on my chest x ray. Can i get a resident visa in Qatar. I shown my doctors, they told me i don't have problems. I m living very healthy life from last 25 years, never had any problems.

Good Evening ,

Warm welcome to Doha and hope you are having nice time over here, On week ends I hunt restaurants , movies, drive around and see different places.

I am sure you must have tried a fabulous Moroccan restaurant in souq waqif

Regards

Soon to be deployed in Doha, will be working as Barista. A bit excited yet nervous on whats to come. Hi!!  :D:/

Hi people

I've been in Qatar for about six months now. I'm a teacher here.After living in the UAE for a really long time, I should say Qatar is quite nice but a bit dry!? The last six months,my world has been my classroom until I realized that something is seriously missing- my social life!!!

Hi, there, I'm Moroccan living here in Doha for almost 2 years ago, I met people from different nationalities, but I would love one day to meet Japanese people, they are very rare here, I love Japan I hope to have Japanese friend here,...

Hi there!

I have just been offered a job in a school in Doha and was wondering if you could give me some advice?
Any information would be really helpful.

Carolanne :)

[moderated: avoid copy/pasting on the forum please]

:/ Hi,this is raghib ,i am here in doha last one year , need some friend in doha if any one like to friendship with me

:heart: hi

Hello all

On behalf of Expat.com, I wish a warm welcome to all new members to the Qatar forum.  :par:

we have sections such as Jobs , Housing and Classifieds at your disposal, if you have any adverts please refer to the relevant section.

This thread is only for presentation of new membres.

For any other assistance please Create a New thread

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Raghib i wish to become your friend I plan to come to Qatar and work so any information you have for me I welcome.

Hi cali from canada. New to doha tada

Hi There to everyone.

I have been working in Qatar for the past year as Logistics Manager for n readymix concrete company. I have bee caught up in my work but realized now that i have to get out before i go absolutely mad. I am therefore looking for the company of woman from my own country to become friends. I would like to spend some time with them and have someone whom i can take out whenever i have the time in stead of staying home. It would be very pleasant to have some company.

Hi all, 3 months in Doha. Married. Have a child. Engineer. Hope everything ll be good.

Hi,my name is samson nyakibar,i live in Tanzania. I have a diploma in customs and tax management alo a certificate in clearing and freight forwarding. I would love to work in Qatar and i need help on how to get a job in doha

Hi am victor, i live in doha,
This my 1year here
I would like more info of how to get a good employment opportunity

Hello
My name is ISMAHANE, i live in ALGERIA,I am versatile and I have credentials and experience in many sectors (legal, commercial, marketing, purchasing import) and I my greatest dream is to live and work in dubai :heart:
but the problem is I have no idea about how to do :(
Please help and guide me I will be very reconaissante  :)

Hello Its Garima here from Kolkata India. I will be soon reloacting to doha,qatar as my husband have got a job there. I am looking out to make new friends in doha and join some activities so that dont feel bored out here.

So any Indians out there can please message me so that we can be friends.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462032

Thanks!

Closed