New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

hi
my name is hawar.from den haag . iam asingle man i would like to make contact with you.

with regards,
hawar

How's it going lads. I'm moving to the Dam to do a masters degree in September. Looking forward to hopefully meeting a few new mates!

Hello everyone
I'm a new member, I arrive in Den Haag on sunday! I will work in the Alliance Française as a french teacher(but I'm still student). I would like to meet some nice expat or native for a coffee or for visiting the city and surrondings.

Best regards
Elsa

hawar48 wrote:

hi
my name is hawar.from den haag . iam asingle man i would like to make contact with you.

with regards,
hawar

I don't know to who you are talking too but just in case I want to warn you that this site is not a dating or a matrimony site.

Hello everybody,

I am Jelle from Belgium and would like to meet new people in Rotterdam to laugh with and get some drinks! Let me know!  :cheers:

Hi Jelle,
Welkom!!!  :cheers:
Welcome to the Netherlands and welcome to this Blog!
I'm responding to you as a ''colleague'' Belgian, and can tell you that I enjoy the Dutchies a lot!  :top:
After living in many other countries, I can say this is in my TOP list of places.
A bit more sun would be nice, but OK, can't have it all, right?

I'm not living in Rotterdam,  but if you drive up North some time, let me know.

Enjoy

Rachel :)

Primadonna wrote:
hawar48 wrote:

hi

with regards,
hawar

I don't know to who you are talking too but just in case I want to warn you that this site is not a dating or a matrimony site.

Funny!
I guess Hawar is trying to have both worlds : meeting people, but also hoping one of the new friendships turns into romance  :kiss:
You never know....
Maybe we can start a ''dating'' or ''singles'' topic somewhere for the ''singles'' among us. Who knows how much LOVE comes out of it :heart:
But I agree this is not the main idea of this site!!!

Have a great day,
Rachel :idontagree:

Hi, my name is Jenny and I moved from Finland to the Netherlands a few months ago. I am a Norwegian woman looking for other Norwegians in the Netherlands....but also other interesting people. I live here with my boyfriend -who by the way is dutch.

Hope to hear from you.

I AM READY TO TRAVEL AND WORK AS SALE AGENT FOR A PERIOD OF THREE MONTH WITHOUT PAYMENT

I AM AGBORBESONG LILIAN READY TO TRAVEL AND WORK EITHER A HOUSE MADE OR FRUIT PICKING

Hi,
My names Niall. I'm irish and coming to Holland soon. Me and 2 other mates. I hope there's some good bit of a laugh to be had. I would appreciate any sort of a chat.

HI Jenny,

Welcome here!!!
Are you liking it so far? Any first impressions?
WEll, I suppose you came to the Netherlands before to pay a visit, especially  if your ''man'' is from here, I can guess he already showed you ''Holland'' before your arrival.
I actually know one Norwegian and he doesn't want to leave the Netherlands, he loves it here! I could give you his contact if you wish. But he lives in Beverwijk (Noord-Holland) and I don't know if it is far from you. Also, he travels a lot, so it might not be the person you can meet often. But, hey, I think ANY contact would be nice for you. :top:
Just let me know and I will search him for you :)

All the best of luck

Rachel

Hi,
I am Floris and I live in Amsterdam. I am looking for work as ALL ROUND. I am in Holland since 2008 but I am not able to speak dutch. I am 60 but still in good shape for work.  My website is huistuinwerk.nl  I done by myself and is not finished yet. I am not so good in this type of work.
Hope to have a nice time here.

Floris

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462024

Thanks!

Closed