New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi, I am from Bangladesh. newbie in this forum. I am a Professional Mechanical Engineer. I came Kolkata in the year 2013 and visited many places like Haowra, Victoria Park, New market etc. Kolkata is nice city.
I like to visit Kolkata again.

Thanks

Engr. Sharif Mahmud Bhuiyan
Bangladesh

[moderated: no free ads]

street932 wrote:

[moderated: no free ads please].

Where are you from and your services area?

Wish to establish mutual relationship through travel and living

amit248 wrote:

Wish to establish mutual relationship through travel and living

Welcome to EB.. :) 

As a new member perhaps introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.
Are you working, what are your hobbies etc. That way others may then answer your post.
For security reasons please do not post personal contact details like phone numbers, email addresses etc on an open forum.

Hello! I  a doctor in Brazi, I love in Rio de Janeiro, and I am visiting India for 3 weeks from end of April and I want to meet people and get to know about medical healing practices in the country

Alucy wrote:

Hello! I  a doctor in Brazi, I love in Rio de Janeiro, and I am visiting India for 3 weeks from end of April and I want to meet people and get to know about medical healing practices in the country

hey alucy. do you visit bangladesh? neighboring country of Bangladesh.

hi...im ayiesha..im planing to visit india and meet my friend..i am from philippines...

Hi,

I am planning to come to india from 3rd week of May, I am planning to go to Delhi, Jaiupur, Varanasai and Agra. Let me know if you are down to go around and do some photography.

Hi every body,

My name is Guillaume, I m french.
I ll be moving in India begining of next week, for a "non defined" time :D
I ll be in between Pune and Bombay for my job.

I used to live in several countries, as Indonesia, Mexico, Turkey,...
And to start properly in India, i m looking forward meeting interesting people willing to go out, travel in India, sharing their experiences,....

looking forward hearing from you.

Guillaume.

dear
sr i am searching for job well i need job abroad like claricle either  my suitable job

Hey I am Sourav. I am in my twenties and a working professional in delhi for some time now. Before Delhi, I worked in London and Dubai. I generally tend to keep busy during the week on account of my work but like to go out during the weekends and I love knowing new people and making new friends. My hobbies include trekking, badminton, cooking and videogames hehe. Anybody like to hangout over beer? I am guessing many!I hope I am right. Anyways let's organize a meet sometime.

Hello hello

arezou-o wrote:

Hi,

I am planning to come to india from 3rd week of May, I am planning to go to Delhi, Jaiupur, Varanasai and Agra. Let me know if you are down to go around and do some photography.

What camera do u use??

Nahargarh Fort, jaigarh Fort, City palace, Hawa mahal, Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort are top tourist places to see in Jaipur.
and we Blessed with one of the seven wonders of the world -Taj Mahal, Agra is one of the most prominent tourist destinations.
Jantar mantar, Qutub Minar are top tourist places to see in Delhi. ... in Delhi · Jantar Mantar · Qutub Minar · Lotus Temple · Akshardham ..... Akshardham is one of the most important religious sites in Delhi.
and for  photography yes we can do............... :cool:

Bula,bonjour  and namaste  to everyone.i am a Fijian living in Paris for the last 6 years and have a possibility  of moving to new Delhi  lived in Samoa before coming to France .Our children now speak fruenltly  in french so it's time to move on and we believe  India  is the next destination  for kids to learn hindi and it's diverse culture.

I have done lots of reading but nothing like local knowledge  thud I have joined this forum been an expat for 10 years and never needed to join a forum till now .

So any tips and tricks on new Delhi is much appreciated

Hi, Life has been a Long roller coaster ride for me with all its trial and tribulations. Was born and brought up in India . l reached for the sky and did pilot training for 4 years. Then moved to Canada and ended up working as a mechanical assistant on board Canadian Lakers. After 35 odd years in Canada people were still asking me where I came from. Finally I've moved back to India. I feel this is where I really belong. I can say going around the world has taught me a lot and changed my perspective towards LIFE. 
               Dil

I have settled in India from USA and have started business of helping other nationals help find jobs in Indian Film and Advertising industry.

Thank You

Hi, I just arrived and will stay in Panjim, Goa, till the 28th september 2015.
If you're looking for related informations, going out around, or whatever you can contact me here but prefere  sending also messages on facebook (gaetan montfort) so I answer quicker.

Hi everyone here. I'm Prakash from India, working in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia with a Telecommunication vendor as a RF Engineer. Moved here in march-2015.

I want to make good friends here.

Hey there, I'm based in Hyderabad, I'm a pianist and a singer, I perform solo sometimes with friends, if anyone's interested in some fun hangouts ....with food music and stuff your most welcome to join me. We could go out on picnics and stuff or I know a lot of awesome food joints we can hangout so feel free to ping me :) Anytime !!

[ Moderated : Off Topic ]

I recently moved to Mysore India. I am a corporate communication professional and I am spiritually inclined and am into Yoga, Scriptures, healing arts and tantra practice, including but not limited to massage therapies, body work and yogic healing etc.

Hey Pascal,

Good too see you. I am sakthi, local from chennai, India. I am a programmer works with Telliant systems. If you're visiting chennai, we can have a drink and talk about the local places and visit some like Fort museum, Marina beach (World's second largest) and goes on. You can also reach me at c.sakthivel[at]live.com

Danke ;)

Hey, Welcome to india. Those are very historical and good tourist spots to visit.

Good luck and have a great tour !!

Thanks,
Sakthi

Hey,

So have you moved to kolkatta ? How are you doing ? Its exciting. i am sakthi, from Chennai, India. I would like to know your experiences and time spent in here. lemme know

Thanks,

My name is Mukesh kumar saini
Father name :- Jagdish prasad
Address :-  580,N,N, pachlangi
Th.:Udaipurwati,  Distribution: Jhunjhunu
Rajasthan india

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462017

Thanks!

Closed