New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi Chris, I live within an exclusive sub-division in the Philippines and in the past year or so three residents who purchased their house from an advert on-line, have been ripped of by a local unscrupulous contractor... Don't do it Chris!

Regards, Peter

Hi there,
My hubby and I are on our way to America after a brief stop in the UK from South Africa. Since you've been in the UK for a while, how does it compare with Back in the USA? May I also ask why you left the States? You don't have to explain if you don't want to, I'm just curious and obviously anxious about further moves abroad.
Thanks!
P'S. We can choose to move to either California our Arizona. Arizona offers slightly better work opportunities for me but we are flexing regarding my husband's work.

Hi everybody,

I would like to inform you that this thread has been created for the introduction of the new members only.

If you have questions or wish to exchange information with other members, please create a new thread on the England forum or please participate on other threads which are running around your concerns.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi I'm Sarath from Malaysia,I'm studying degree in law,would like to move to UK once done with my studies..I'm a friendly straight edge guy,pls don't hesitate to add me.. 😊

Hi there! I'm Abraham lived in Nottingham I would like to some friends. .I am a namibian citizen.  Thanks.

Hi, I am Gorahj, I leave in Chingford UK. Used to work for the Royal Society of Medicine in London. I am friendly and always willing to help. My experience about England is vast.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462014

Thanks!

Closed