New to Brisbane

Hi everyone
We are a french/maltese couple and we arrived in Brisbane a week ago.We'd like to make new friends as we're gonna stay here for 6 months so if anyone wants to catch up sometimes let us know!

Good morning, welcome to Australia. I live on the Gold Coast which is a 45 minute to an drive south from Brissy depending where you live. If you ever come to the Coast or we could meet half way as id love to catch up with you guys and talk about your experiences. My husband and I are thinking of moving overseas and would love some tips and discuss challenges you may have come across. Lee

Hi Lee, glad to hear from you. We were actually thinking of going to the gold coast for 1 or 2 days in the coming weeks. I will keep u inform of this ;)
Where do u intend to go? Europe?

Hi Alice, we are looking at moving in 12 months time or less. 4 places of options are South of France, Spain or Portugul, or Vietnam, hahaha even Malta was discussed at one stage. We are weighing up all pro's and con's of each, we want to hear the goods the bads and the damn right ugly of each. So any input would be greatly appreciated. If your coming this way it would be great to catch up, let me know. Lee