Looking for a job in Belgium

Hi Sir / Madam....

I am looking for job in the hotel and i will love to work in any of the Belgium hotels and i have all the good skills because i beleive that God created me to work in this filed and you will not regreet having me in your hotel, because i have worked before in a great and large hotel over here in Ghana my country so i will have to share my skills with your people in your country also.

Am Mr. SAMPSON.A. FARTIN, 25 years old in Ghana west Africa and am working in G.S. PLAZER HOTEL as Chef and i really love to travel outside to work with my skills also . And below are my contact details :

(Moderated : no personal details here please )

Thanks.

Thank you all for hearing me out and i hope you people will help me out to come over to your country Belgium and work with you all in your Hotel and with the full member's and i love you all and may God bless you all ............

Hi Samopson Adjetey,

I have created a new thread with your posts on the Belgium forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

I advise you to post your job request in he jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/belgium/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: