Anyone from Paniqui, Tarlac?

I have been searching for relatives who might still be living in Paniqui, Tarlac.  How would I go about finding out and getting in contact with Pamintuan family?  Specifically...any Pamintuan related to my grandmother, Manuela Pamintuan (married to my paternal grandfather, Maurice Straight of Ohio, USA).   I have never met her when I was growing up in Manila; I only met one whom we called Tiya Inga...who I am sure was her sister, Dominga Pamintuan.  They're both deceased now...but I'm sure there are family members still around.  Appreciate anyone who might know or lead me to someone who might know the Pamintuan family of Paniqui.  Marami pong salamat.

Hi!
I'm Marissa from Batangas. I think you are related to the Pamintuans in Batangas. I understand they originated from Pampanga or somewhere in the North. The Pamintuans do construction Supply business and they really made it big before. I just do not know if they are still the leading business in the area as a lot of the same business have found their niche in the area, but I know they are still there. You can contact me via email at: [email protected].
I hope you'll find success in your search.
Good luck and God bless!

Hello, Marissa.  Thank you for replying.  I will e-mail you.