Football

Hey there,

I'm Daniel, 19 years old from Australia, just settled in mongolia for about two weeks, i was wondering if any people that lives here knows where there is a football field (soccer) seeing that i have no friends here, playing football is my only source of entertainment, if anyone can help me out that would be highly appreciated :)

I have no interest in football, but I know a man that can help you. Go to the quiz night 7.30pm this Friday at Bojangles and see the quizmaster Alistair, you cannot miss him as he is probably the largest person there! You will find a youngish crowd of mainly teachers, and you will find a welcome there. Bojangles is on the road under the Peace Bridge Narni Nam Road just west of the Nissan garage, opposite the static display of railway engines. Oh and the owner of Bojangles Ian is from Perth.

Oh thank you for that, I will have a look perhaps next week as tonight (friday) I may not be able to make it, but thank you once again, much appreciated :)

Next week Friday the 23rd it will be at Hennessy's bar next to the Kempinski hotel, not at Bojangles.