Which relaiable immigration consultant

Dear All,

Have a wonderful  day.

I would like to say thank you for joining   this forum  and I really appreciate  to the people who created this and have bless day.

Me and my family planning to migrate in Canada, and I would like to ask someone that came from Singapore who already residing in Canada, I need your help if you have any recommendations which relaiable immigration consultant. So far I have already contacted some but not to mention and I was worried what if I am dealing with the wrong or fraud  consultant.

Thank you and hoping for your favorable response.

Best regards,
Coi

Coi,

I am from Malaysia and know of a few immigration consultants like the one I used and also I know a friend who is working as an immigration consultant too and has helped Singaporeans to immigrate to Nova Scotia.
Private Message me and I'll provide you with their names. You can then give them a try and see which one you prefer.

Philip

Hi Coi,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Canada forum.

hi philip,

can i have ur whatsapp number , so i can contact u .
i need to talk about canadian immigration.
saima

you can PM (private message) through Expat.com

No immigration agent can get you a job in Canada. They can only assist with what options you may have to enter Canada legally. The fees you pay to these agents are extremely high and they only submit visa applications on your behalf if you do qualify to enter Canada. The best thing to do is to visit www​.cic.gc.ca/english/ and follow the visa wizard to see if you qualify to enter Canada

Hello,

Try to contact with Halyna Miller : Barrister and Solicitor  direct 403.695.1041 | general 403.246.2692
Zemp Law Group | zemplaw.com | [email protected] | fax 403.246.2619
Suite 401 – 1110 Centre Street NE, Calgary, AB T2E 2R2

Have a great day!

Hi Rashiqa,

Can you please recommend this company in the business directory > https://www.expat.com/en/business/north-america/canada/  so that everybody can have access to this information?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers