Private school options

Hi All,

We're looking into private school options for our young daughter for when we may move to Malta in a couple of years time.

My wife (who is Maltese) went to visit St Michael school in Pembroke and was quite impressed - the other three obvious ones we need to learn more about are Chiswick House, San Andrea and San Anton. We have friends whose children are at all of these and have all said positive things ... but these are mostly Maltese friends, so I was keen to get some input in general and perhaps also from expats who have been used to different schooling methods.

I'd like to know both good and bad if possible to try and guide our choice! It may also sway our location when we move as I really want to avoid having our little one spending ages on buses ... my commute to work in the UK is bad enough .. I'd like to delay it as much as possible for her!!

Many thanks!

I'm very happy with St Michael's and would recommend it. Good balance of sports, art, drama, science etc. great teachers and a very good head teacher. My son loves going to school.
He is picked up from our doorstep by the school bus and dropped off again in the afternoon.  :)

Thanks very much for the reply! That's very good to hear, really appreciate your feedback.