Introduction of members in Dubai

Hi all,

I am new to expat-blog.com and I find this one great. I am currently living and working here Dubai. I arrived here 5 years back. My wife and our 2 year old son are here with me. :)

hi..Sadia welcome ...

hi..Filman...welcome..

Hi everyone hope your all having a good day.

Dear All,

Hi, I am Lionel. I am new in Dubai. I am here due to work and finding it hard to settle down as I am not sure about everything over here. I.e; Transportation, food, sports clubs and etc. I have been here almost a month now. It is there any guide which i can follow. Would appreciate it alot.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Lionel

I am originally from the states. Moving to the United Arab Emirates to work with the Educational Council this summer from a very socially repressive environment. Ever heard of Saudi Arabia? Lol ;) Looking to hang out with a healthy, fun and open-minded group of friends. Get in touch if you're able and willing to enrich your expat experience in the UAE. :) x

hi..im new here..hope everything would be well

hi,
I just moved to Dubai from India..company transfer!
I dont know anyone here so looking forward to meeet new people..and yeah..we can hang out together..go for a movie, coffe, drink..anything that suits u!
I love to trvael and have been travelling for quite sometime now. have decided to settle in Dubai for at least next 2-3 years!
Pls get in touch if u wanna catch up!

Cheers! :)

Expat.com wrote:

Welcome on Expat.com! :)

Did you recently register on Expat.com? Did you recently arrive in Dubai? Since how long are you living in Dubai?

Let's get acquainted! What brought you in UAE and more particularly to Dubai? What are your interests in life? What are your preferred leisure activities? Do you have any hobbies?

Thanks a bunch for your presentation! See you soon on Expat.com! :)!

Hey!
Just moved to Dubai from India. Im 29, single and a graphic designer by profession. looking for freinds to hang out with. we can go for a cpffee, a movie, drinks...anything goes!

Hope to see sm replies n meet sm of u guys!

Cheers
ash :)

Hey all,

i'm karam, i've been here for about a 2 months, ive moved from syria, i work as a broker, i donno much ppl here but willing to meet new exciting ppl from all over the globe, i'm interested in Rock or Jazz music events

hope to meet some of you guys....

hi , Im new here in dubai also and i want to have more friends here..regards

Hello everyone, I am a real estate investor and an expert in real estate investment and development in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of the UAE as well as the other GCC countries.

I think you will enjoy reading my blog UAE Mega Projects:

uaemegaprojects.blogspot.com/

Dear All

my name is Prince & am from India.In Dubai for last 4 months.I dont have any friends here.I request if u are interested in being friends with me plz let me know..I am really bored in my weekends & due to working in a bank stressed a lot too.Hope u all are doing fine.

Please let me know if we all can meet up some where & introduce us.

Thanks & Regards
Prince.

Hi people...How's life treating you? :)

Hello!
I m Sonia, I m russian but never been to Russia))
I m working in Dubai with sport horses.
Wanna find english, german or danish speaking friends to spend good time!
See you!

Hi All!

i just arrived in Dubai one month back!
I ll be in UAE for at least 3 or 4 years.

Im keen on meeting people from different countries ans share experience.

I like to discover new places and would love to profit of all the crazy things of Dubai.

so if you wanna join just let me know, more fun together!

Wish you a nice day!

Hi,

I'm Ashish from India and have been staying in Dubai since 5 years. Looking forward for meeting new people :)

Hi Guys !!!

Do we have any new member mixer  even like dinner or drinks ?

Regards
Ashish

Namaste to all!! m from India. I m living in Al Karama, Dubai. Have been here from last 3 months. I ll love to meet new people here. :)

Hi all,

I am Esther from Kenya and I am new in Dubai. I am a journalist by profession and I am looking to network and make some friends as well.

Cheers,
Esther

Hi Esther.. welcome to dubai..

Hello,

My name is Ionelia, I have 29 years old and I'm living in Bucharest, Romania.
I'm sending you short description about me because I am very interested to work as assistant manager ,receptionist, sales representative in a Mall or waitress in Dubai. I am a outgoing and friendly person, with good communication skills, honest, serious, discreet, managing very well individual or team tasks, hard working and very motivated to do this because I want to develop a career in Dubai.
I will be very delighted to work on one of those positions and for this reason I need a small help from your part!
In the same time I must say that I am convinced that I would be able to face all responsibilities at the requested standards!

Thank you!

With respect,
Ionelia

my name is younis from jordan 35 years iam now in istanbul i will come to dubai after 10 days
i would like to meet new friend new people
that is very good i would like to learn more russian language
i hope see you
take care

thank you
my skype    : younissaadeh
my facebook : younis_saadeh[at]hotmail.com

Hi All My name is Mary from france_senegal,
i've been here for 2 months now, if nice people want to hang out feel free to post a messae here cheerrs

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Dubai from the USA. I have only been here for a few months and would love to meet friends. I am a 24 years old male. :)

Hi everyone

I am from Malaysia. I've been in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now and still looking for friends. I like food, travel, movies, reading and sports(badminton). All friends are welcome. Please get in touch.
Thanks

hello everybody!!
Anybody Croatian in Dubai???
Looking to come next year!
Regards to everybody!

Hello thr.
M Syed from pakistan spent about 4 n half years in england then moved to spain and finaly came to dubai now m here so plz welcome me with all ur hearts so I dnt move from here ;)

Hello Everyone,

We moved to Duabi about six months ago and am now furiously trying to get a life! I have been a stay at home mom for about three years now but was working as a scientist in the Pharma field for eight years before that. Equally furiously, I am looking for a job here too:)

I enjoy reading, writing and meeting people from diverse cultural backgrounds. I was hoping to make new friends through this forum.

Wish me luck?!

Hello everyone,

I am Mohamed, from Cairo, Egypt. I have just recently moved to Dubai. I work in customer service in one of the hotels here. Since I have just recently joined this group, I am looking to making and meeting new friends.

So please let me know if you are interested in knowing more about myself. I would also like to know more about you.

Thank you for your time, looking forward to hear from you all,
Mohamed

Hi all! Summer is here and those who are not traveling will be very bored. Like me. Any ideas how to kill time or are there any get togethers?

alzz1412 wrote:

Hi people...How's life treating you? :)

Life is testing the limit of boredom alzz1412 :(

Hi there,

Let me introduce, I am Tuyen but this name is very difficult to speak right, just call me Anna. I'm living in Ho Chi Minh city, the biggest and the most modern city of Vietnam. Vietnam is a country belonging South Est Asia. It's very peaceful and beautiful country. If you have a plan coming here, tell me, I'm always available for help.^^

I'm planning a big trip to work and travel over 10 countries on the world. I'm really excited and hope I can make more friends and learn more knowledge, experiences from all of you. My trip will start at September, 2013 when I finish my school at August.

And the first place, which I really want to go, is Dubai, UAE. I will be there to work and learn Arabic until I basically communicate and have enough money to continue to enter other countries. If you are living in Dubai and want to share something, especially about working and accommodation. It's so awesome. Besides, it would be greater if they are the type of works relevant to physical work. Because that over 20 years have lived with books and computer makes me so weaker and more difficulty to exist in real life. Hihi. I hope after this trip i will improve my health much and become an very strong woman both mind and physical health.

And the next place, it is Turky, for some reason since I was child, I do love this country. I will see if I can do something there after finishing trip in Dubai.

The next place, which is one of my most place, is Egypt. I was influenced about this country from the cartoon story from Japan. It will be the most dream for me in there. I cannot imagine anything for it. It beyond my capacity. Hihi.

There are a lot of places I will come to, but the last is Nepal. This is original place of Buddha, I would like to enjoy there to make a longest trip which is discovering my spirit life. And after I find it, I will make a trip to come to the top of mountain, which is the highest mountain on the world, Everest. I will try to trek as far as possible.

Finally, I will come back my country to continue my volunteer job, that is building schools for poor children at my hometown.

This is all of what I would like to do around next 5 years. I hope on the way of my journey I can make great friends who are soul mate and desire discovering the world.

I'm very easy to get along with, so just send mail and share your thinking, I will appreciate. Nice to meet you all.

Love from Vietnam
Anna

Hello my Dear expatriates, is my preasure having you  all as my friends, wants to visit UAE in a week comimg, would love to   meet some one on my arrival.
With warm regards.

[email protected]

hi all.. this is zee from bangalore, india.. been in dubai for 6 long months now... been good so far.. but m sure lots  n lots of nice places to explore... lookin forward to it.. nice being here.. cheeerss

Hey Guys,

This is Obaid from India.I'm 24. I'll be in Dubai by next week. Looking forward to meeting new people.:)

Hi everyone,
My name is Malte and I am from Germany.

Arrived to Dubai 2 weeks ago and just moved into my flat in Jumeirah Lake Towers.

Before I moved to Dubai, I was working in Kuwait for 8 months.

Would be very interesting to meet some new people and possibly make some friendships as I plan to stay here for a while (maybe 2 years).

Hello everyone,
My name Is Tariq and i am from UAE. I would like to make friends from diffeent countries so i found this forum..hope we all enjoy living here and have fun

hello my names Tacki, from the comoros, france and seychelles; im quite new in dubai too; living in jumeirah lakes towers ,like traveling;fluent in english ; french ;arabic; malay, sawahili, creol and comorian,if any interresting on crab a coffeeor chill PM ;thank you....

CHEEEEEEEEERS

Hi.
I am ali. Have been living here in UAE since childhood. Though I live in al ain but I m very familiar with dubai and also a bit with sharjah. Would love to meet new people and also would like to help if anyone needs it. Or inbox me.

Hi
My name is Murtaza. i will join dubai on 1st september.

I will need accommodation. Let me know if some body can help.

i have lived in Indonesia for 4years & now moving to dubai.

I know urdu, english, bahasa indonesia, gujrati.