Introduction of members in Dubai

aani_100 wrote:

Hi,

I am new to Dubai and looking for friends to socialize with!! My weekends are really boring.... Any advices!!!

you most welcome ANI, IM ARAB MAN FROM morocco IM IN DUBAI SINCE 2006 ,,,there's a lot of nice place in dubai actual im manager of the best beer garden in town  ,, if you like we can be friends

Hi thanks for your reply! Sure would love to make friends here and look forward to catch u sometime for a chit chat

bebetto wrote:
aani_100 wrote:

Hi,

I am new to Dubai and looking for friends to socialize with!! My weekends are really boring.... Any advices!!!

you most welcome ANI, IM ARAB MAN FROM morocco IM IN DUBAI SINCE 2006 ,,,there's a lot of nice place in dubai actual im manager of the best beer garden in town  ,, if you like we can be friends

Hello everyone

I am new in this forum, have living in Dubai now for one year and i do have the feeling to have still plenty of things  to discover  here

Am keen to meet some new people

Hope am in the right place for this

Wish you a wonderful evening

Hi Emmauae!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks Armand

Hava a wonderful week end

Hi Emmauae..

Welcome to ExpatBlog,

you are in right place I guess to make some new friends... This website has always helped me...

Yes, lots of things to do in dubai depends on your interests... if anything specific you looking for let me know, may be I can suggest some stuff... Chow!

Hello all,

Good to see everyone's views and concerns of meeting and making new friends. I am still in the process of making a move to Dubai. Look forward to keeping in touch with some of you if not all. At least it's comforting to know there are loads of people who are also new to the place.

Regards,
F

Hey Everyone,
             Name is Vikrant but call me vik. Just moved to here and i am looking for some cool peeps to kick it with. Its been two weeks and i thought why not try it here. I don't think its hard to make friends, its hard to be good friends, there is a difference. so anyone up for a good time with a dude from california let me know take care everyone happy friend hunting!

Hi All,

I've been in Dubai for 14+ years now.  Haven't had much of a chance to socialize but recently find a lot of time on my hands. I'm very interested in giving back to the community and have Fridays & Saturdays off from work.  If anyone knows of a place I can volunteer at on any of these two days please let me know.

Ciao!

check out these if you intrested in charity
Children's Hope Foundation http://www.chfdubai.org/index.html
Dubai Foundation for Women and Children http://www.dfwac.ae/
Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs http://www.alnoorspneeds.ae/ maybe you can spen time with any of these.

Thanks bcdxb for the web links to centers at which I could volunteer.  I've checked some of them earlier and find they need help on a daily basis.  I work full time so don't fit in. I'll check them out again anyway. Appreciate your help!!

Hi all i'm here in Dubai since 2006 but came to know about expat-blog very late .. anyways i'm here now .. hop you all are doing well

Hi,

i'm vaheeda, i'v been in dubai since 2004, but new to this site.
most thing i like in dubai is shopping.....
i would like to interact with people of different nationalities and know more bout their culuture n food.

guys n grls enjoy!!!!!

regards,
vaheeda

vaheeda wrote:

Hi,

i would like to interact with people of different nationalities and know more bout their culuture n food.

guys n grls enjoy!!!!!

regards,
vaheeda

hi Vaheeda .. nice to meet you here .. I'm from India/Kerala and living in Dubai with family ..

bcdxb wrote:
vaheeda wrote:

Hi,

guys n grls enjoy!!!!!

regards,
vaheeda

hi Vaheeda .. nice to meet you here .. I'm from India/Kerala and living in Dubai with family ..

hi,

glad to hear that u r frm kerla, i'm frm calicut, living with family as well.

OH thats great .. we are from alappuzha/mavelikara

Hi im anuar:Dr 28y/o form malaysia , just move in to dubai today , lloking team or anyone who played football.:lol:

lot more thing to explore here...;)

hi clare..i wonder if you are still in dubai, while i agree, dubai is a "transeltional plac" im sure there are those who do appreciate friendship even if they are on transetion..anyway..its more than a year since you wrote your peice..i hope u manage to make some freinds..:)
best,s

Hello Wheda

I am Ferda from Turkey I am a fire expat  and I am moving Dubai at soon. Could you share with me about living in Dubai

hello Freda,
Dubai and UAE is a nice place to live and work in.
everything is possible and availble here and you chose whatever style of life or standared you wish to have.
you can go and have dinner for 1000 dollar and you can have also great meal for 2 dollars..same apply to accomidation..transportation and everything..
UAE also a cross road for many people and great place to do business..in and from it..you can travel to many countries from dubai...

the only difference with izmil ir our weather is hot :) but other than thats its nice..like Izmir :) little bigger..

good luck

You are welcom. You may consider me a friend too. Feel free to contact any time. [email protected]

aussie99 wrote:

Hi, I'm Steph, I'm 24...I've travelled a lot in life, but never to the UAE. I've just been offered something of a dream job in Dubai, in Jumeirah at one of the prestigious international schools teaching music, which is my background.

I haven't arrived yet, I touch down in the next week or two, and am most worried about meeting new people and making new friends. I'd love to join in any and all expat meet-ups and discussions.

Cheers,

Steph

steph,
uae and dubai host big aussie community..so you should not worry..dubai is a country with more than 200 nationalties..very mix and diverse..u just need to pick and chose where and with who you want to be....goodl luck,

Hi, looking for meeting new people around dubai. Been staying here for two years and would gladly love to exchange ideas and interest with regards to sports, hobbies and interests. Gud day everyone.... tranz - ballroom dance instructor, magician illusionist , deira dubai. ([email protected])

Hi tranzrevilo,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you find lot of new contacts on the site.

Thank You Christine. I'll try to visit this site frequently... I am new here and i think i am going to enjoy this site. Thanks again...

Hello Everyone!!! Have a peaceful and blessed evening..:)

Hi

First of all, Let me thank the high initiative of Expat.com, Its really significant tool to bring people together and networking.

Well, I am Zaahirah from Mauritius. I am in love with Dubai since my first holiday here because I like the diversity of cultures, nationality, freedom, food and the security. I mean you can walk anytime on the street nobody will harm you. I like to exploit the magic of difference:)

hummm, I have a social worker background and a passionate artist. Arts is a part of me:) I would like to meet people with the same interest where we can have a productive and constructive conversation.

All the best and enjoy DUBAI

Hi Zaahirah,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your introduction. I hope you find lot of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Hello everyone!:D New young brit couple here! Any one from the UK in the same boat as us get in touch.  Would love to meet up and have some beers!:)

Hi, everyone!

Last year I worked in Saudi Arabia, and before three months used my free week to visit Dubai. City stunned me very positivly, so I putted a lot of effort to find job there. I founded it and Im coming soon. :)

My hobbies are football, golf, poker, movies and a lot of different things. hope to meet a lot of good people... Insallah!

Cheers everyone! :D

Welcom to Dubai. And don't feel alone here.

shakeel

fazilam55 wrote:

Hello all,

Good to see everyone's views and concerns of meeting and making new friends. I am still in the process of making a move to Dubai. Look forward to keeping in touch with some of you if not all. At least it's comforting to know there are loads of people who are also new to the place.

Regards,
F

Sure why not

MissJJ wrote:

Hello everyone!:D New young brit couple here! Any one from the UK in the same boat as us get in touch.  Would love to meet up and have some beers!:)

Welcome to Dubai Zaahirah. Not only here I can suggest you some artistic people in mauritiuse too. Any kind of good discussion about art feel free to contact.
[email protected]
Regards,
shakeel

Zaahirah wrote:

Hi

First of all, Let me thank the high initiative of Expat.com, Its really significant tool to bring people together and networking.

Well, I am Zaahirah from Mauritius. I am in love with Dubai since my first holiday here because I like the diversity of cultures, nationality, freedom, food and the security. I mean you can walk anytime on the street nobody will harm you. I like to exploit the magic of difference:)

hummm, I have a social worker background and a passionate artist. Arts is a part of me:) I would like to meet people with the same interest where we can have a productive and constructive conversation.

All the best and enjoy DUBAI

shakeeluae wrote:

You are welcom. You may consider me a friend too. Feel free to contact any time. [email protected]

aussie99 wrote:

Hi, I'm Steph, I'm 24...I've travelled a lot in life, but never to the UAE. I've just been offered something of a dream job in Dubai, in Jumeirah at one of the prestigious international schools teaching music, which is my background.

I haven't arrived yet, I touch down in the next week or two, and am most worried about meeting new people and making new friends. I'd love to join in any and all expat meet-ups and discussions.

Cheers,

Steph

Hi, Have you arrived in dubai or not yet?

Emmauae wrote:

Hello everyone

I am new in this forum, have living in Dubai now for one year and i do have the feeling to have still plenty of things  to discover  here

Am keen to meet some new people

Hope am in the right place for this

Wish you a wonderful evening

Hi Emma, this is shakeel in dubai looking forward to have good friends here. wish you all the best

clarebugden wrote:

Hi everybody,
My name is Clare. I have been in Dubai for just over 2 months.
I am from South Africa and I am in the travel industry here!

The common thread that I read from everybody is that it is hard to make friends. I feel the same, especially being single.
I have only concluded that it is because everything is so transitinal in Dubai. So friendships tend to be of that value. But as I guess for people like us who like deeper relationships with one another we battle to get some depth.

I hope to join you all some time!
I have the Entertainer with millions of coupons for Dubai (ALL Need to be USED by the end of the year)
If anybody needs or wants to use some, please let me know.
I will gladly give them away.

Clare

Hi Clare. Would like to meet you and discuss with you. When you can be available to have coffee with me?
Shakeel

hello,

Im Deegee Clare...how are you doin?

I kinda starting a chat with everyone as we're looking at a possibily of relocating to A D

Hello Deegee & welcome to Expat.com!

I am sure that a little intro might be appreciated.:)

Harmonie.;)

Hiyah!!

Hows Abu Dhabi?  is it lekker there?  hows the weather right now?

[Moderated: advertising is not allowed on the forum]