Babysitter or housmaid

Hello everyone,

I have been in Turkey for over a year now, I'm preparing to do masters for the 2015/2016 year. I've been learning Turkish, and preapring for some exams for the uni. I'm working as a part time english teacher and I would like to support myself!
I would like to find another part time job as a babysitter or a housmaid.
I'm 27 years old, I'm a responsible and a trusworthy person
Iive in the European side. I can speak few Turkish, English and French

Thank you

[Moderated :  :offtopic:  ]

What was off the topic?

Hello
I am texting to u from istanbul bakırköy europen side :) I need a helper
If u dont mind could u talk about yourself?

duyguduygu wrote:

Hello
I am texting to u from istanbul bakırköy europen side :) I need a helper
If u dont mind could u talk about yourself?

I have just sent u a pm :)

Hello,

I have a 5 year old daughter to attend 7-9 am and 6-9 pm working days. If you want we have also other possibilities at home please give more info about you or you can come and visit us. We live in a good area in kadıköy. You are also welcome to live in position. [email protected]

fbasdogan wrote:

Hello,

I have a 5 year old daughter to attend 7-9 am and 6-9 pm working days. If you want we have also other possibilities at home please give more info about you or you can come and visit us. We live in a good area in kadıköy. You are also welcome to live in position. [email protected]

could you inbox me please?

My contact number: 0905395206964/0905414391380
Thanks

A 24 YO female is ready to babysit-Live out position.

I am well educated Turkish woman living in Istanbul European side and looking for a work as a babysitter/nanny/ live in or live out.

My Experiences ;

**  2 years I worked live in  as an Au-peir in London,  worked 4 hours in a day and went to language school half day
( some different age experience on child + twin)

** I worked 10 months with an American family and take care of their lovely 9 months baby until they have gone back to USA..( live out)
worked in a day 5 hours in 5 days in a week.
** worked with a Dutch family in 18 mounts and looked after their 3 years old daughter...( live out) 5 hours in 5 days in a week.
** 2 years worked with an English elderly couple for home help..(live out)

Thanks
Julya

Hello Julya

I invite you to drop in an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Istanbul.

This might prove helpful to find a job.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi mind madam I can be your helper, which part of Istanbul do you live.