Looking for foreigners who live in Ho Chi Minh City

Hello everybody,
My name 's Tram (my nick name is Cat), 21yrs old and want to improve english very much so i looking for foreigners in Ho Chi Minh city. We can make friend and contact together (or if you have anything want to helping while you in VietNam).
I like to go coffee, breakfast, drink beer,...ect. Just make a date and we sharing help together :)
[moderated: no personal contact details here)
Nice to meet you, :)

Hi Cat,

Maybe we can be friends. Send me a personal message" :)

Hi dear,
Nice to meet you. [Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Hi all!
My name is Bao. I'm Vietnamese living in HoChiMinh city. Hope to be your friends :-)

Hi Cat,
How are you? Me too, i want to have more friends here,yeah maybe we can meet for a coffee one day... happy to meet you...  check out my id so you can contact me... tc!

Hello Tram,

My name is Alfredo and I coming to HCMC tomorrow. I am happy to meet with you and talk in Englisg.

Cheers,
Alfredo

Hello Barly,

To whom are you addressing yourself?

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi this is Archie from Nottingham City England. I am coming to ho chi minh city for project for 6 months and I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me with language specially Vietnamese. I am fluent in English and French. My German is ok.

Hi Cat
Nice to meet you. Happy to meet up for coffee and see if we have anything in common and can be friends.
Chris

I am happy to meet up for a coffee/food/beer x

If you want to practise English for free, come to our ESL Student World on meetup.com. It is run by English teachers like me. It's free and it's fun.

ESL/ ESP Teacher Society wrote:

If you want to practise English for free, come to our ESL Student World on meetup.com. It is run by English teachers like me. It's free and it's fun.

How can i enjoy this? i clicked on this link, but i don't know how to use it, thanks!

hello
im am Tuyen, Vietnammese.
Can i meet you in HCMC?

Hello everybody,

@Tuyen, to whom is your post intended to please ? We have so many members on this thread.

Are you looking forward to improving your english too ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi,
May I get in touch with you for language exchagne. I expect to improve english.