Employment in Ethiopia

To whom it may concern

My name is OlayemiOlayinka Moses. I have a  Higher National Diploma, (HND) in Computer Engineering at Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Since leaving school, I have been actively involved in Computer Engineering, Networking and Telecom. I have over 7 years of combined experience in different aspects of Engineering.
I am a highly resourceful person with the ability to achieve set goals and objectives that  combines interpersonal, communication, numeric skills and lots more.
I strive for efficiency and have the ability to translate ideas into result which enables me to function effectively and add value to the organisation.
If given the chance, I strongly believe that my experience in Engineering  will enable me develop fast so that I will be able to contribute significantly to the growth and development of your promising organisation.
I would be very grateful if my application is given due consideration.

Should you require further information, kindly find attached my Curriculum Vitae.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
OLAYEMI OLAYINKA MOSES

To whom it may concern

My name is OlayemiOlayinka Moses. I have a  Higher National Diploma, (HND) in Computer Engineering at Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Since leaving school, I have been actively involved in Computer Engineering, Networking and Telecom. I have over 7 years of combined experience in different aspects of Engineering.
I am a highly resourceful person with the ability to achieve set goals and objectives that  combines interpersonal, communication, numeric skills and lots more.
I strive for efficiency and have the ability to translate ideas into result which enables me to function effectively and add value to the organisation.
If given the chance, I strongly believe that my experience in Engineering  will enable me develop fast so that I will be able to contribute significantly to the growth and development of your promising organisation.

Should you require further information, kindly find attached my Curriculum Vitae.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
OLAYEMI OLAYINKA MOSES

organiser08 wrote:

To whom it may concern

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
OLAYEMI OLAYINKA MOSES

Please post your CV in the jobs section which can be found in the green banner at the top of the page.

@ organiser08 > Please post your job request in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/ethiopia/

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed