Non-expensive 2 room flat for rent, no comission

2 room flat near metro Medvedkovo is proposed for long-term rent. It takes 20 min to get from Medvedkovo to the center of Moscow (prospekt Mira station). The flat is4 min walk from metro, big green yard, 5th floor of 9 store building,  two separate rooms 11 (square) and 19, furnished, renovated, clean, cozy, sunny, all flat equipment, wi-fi. English speaking landlady works for Western company. Park in Yaura river valley is close. All shops near metro station. Photoes upon request. There is  no commission,you just pay for one month in advance. The montlhy price is 38000 (thirty eight thousand Rubles). E-mail [email protected], tel.+7-916-578-42-44

Hello moscowcat

So as to reach out to people seeking rentals, could you please drop in that advert in our Housing in Moscow section?

Thank  you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi there ! Its me kristina. I just to inquire is this flat is available? If you have one room flat its also good let me know then.thanks much

@ kristine80 > Would be best if you can post your housing search in the housing section here : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/russia/moscow/ . I also advise you to choose the category that suits you the best.

Do note that, as from now, you have the option to get subscribed to this section in order to be notified when there are new offers. :D

------------
@ All > I am closing this thread as housing requests and housing offers should be made in the housing section only. :)

Thank you

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed