Workenjoyaustralia ??

Hi everyone, im sandrine, 30 yo and wish to move in australia this year. I heard of workenjoyaustralia and would like to talk about it. Does anyone knows about it?? Thank you for the help. Xoxo

Hi Sandrine,

I am new to this website but, I have been living in Australia for 10 years now. I saw you had another question somewhere regarding your visa. Be careful with agencies that claim helping with visas. The best is to contact the embassy in Paris or go onto their website. There are lots of useful information. However, using an agency to find work so you can apply for a working visa is a good idea.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about workenjoyaustralia. Now, I also want to mention that life in Australia is very, very expensive and we are going through a little crises ourselves. So jobs are not as abundant as it used to be. You can always apply for a working holiday visa which would allow you to stay and work a little, travel and give you an idea of how life is in Australia, when this one expire you can move out of the country (NZ for example) and apply for a new one or a working visa. In the main time you might have found a job and someone who is willing to support your application.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm going away for a week or so, so don't worry if I don't reply straight away.

Cheers,

Virginie

@sdyine

What Virginie has said is true. Be very aware of agents as all they are interested in is getting their fee from you and there is never a guarantee of them getting you a job. 

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Nathalie and stumpy ;) thank you very much. I will follow your advice and start looking for a job first. I have 8 y experience as a chef in france london morrocco and french polynesia where i live now. As i am "closse" to australia, i really wanna try... I will be lucky hopefully. By the way do you know any agencies other than this one, a trusty one ???
Thanks again, Gday ;-)

Hi,

You're welcome. It really depends on the kind of visa you want. It can be difficult to find a job first. Look at information on visas first and then see the options you have. It might be easier to make a decision then.

I do not know any agencies. However, Australia is filled with restaurants, some very shitty ones and some great ones.

Cheers,

Virginie

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Hello Sandrine,

A couple of my friends went through Work Enjoy Australia and had a great experience, they ended up working in a resort in The Great Barrier Reef (it sounded amazing). They say that Work Enjoy Australia did provide what they advertised (visa advice, etc). Most importantly, the job - they apparently do guarantee a job, or a full refund. 

They said they looked into a couple of other agencies, but the other ones had negative reviews and were more expensive.

I looked into it for myself, I want to move to OZ, but i'm too old to qualify for the Working Holiday visa and they apparently don't work with the other visas.

Hope that helps!