Need a German Translator

Hi Guys

I am Sheetal, working for a Software Service company in Kolkata. We are looking for someone who can work with us  full time as a back end support executive our overseas client . He will be the interface between the users and the client and extensively use social media platforms for communication. All in German language.
Any one interested, please do respond.

Sheetal

I am holder of a bachelor degree in German language, literature and civilization, beside language diploma from Trier University/Germany and language diploma from Vienna University/Austria, of an Arabic-German-French translation diploma (Master's equivalent) and a teaching diploma for German as Foreign language. I speak Arabic, German and French fluently (Arabic is my Mother tongue) and I have basic knowledge of the English language.
I want to move to Austria to work in a domain be adequate and i am looking for work opportunities in translation companies, in Foreign languages schools, in tourism, in medical filed or in any administrative field in Austria (administrative assistant for example).
I have a excellent command of the Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer ...)
I am able to organize work independently and take responsibility gained through internships and my accumulated work experience.
I have extensive knowledge in Arabic, German and French legal, commercial / economic, technical, tourism, medical etc ... thanks to the many translations that I have made.
I have a strong and long translation experience in Moroccan and foreign firms and within Moroccan translation agencies and internationally.
I have experience in teaching German at a German center (Sprachcaffe) in Rabat / Morocco and in a private School with partnership with American Universities here in Rabat / Morocco.
I detained a solid experience such Office Manager and administrative assistant and also Office assistant in many locally translation agencies.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello ldrhimeur,

Please browse through the Jobs in Kolkata section of the website, you may even create your cv there and post an advert if you are looking for job.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna