Waiting for Visa- Ind

Hello Expats,
   I am Krishna from India i have got a job offer from reputed company in Muscat and i sent all my Original Doc's on 09/12/2014 (Highest degree certificate with attested and Original Medical fit certificate) they have received on 15/12/2014, but still i dint get visa. I am follow-up with HR he is stating that " Your visa in under processing".
Now my question is some of my friends saying that Visa will process by 4 weeks after receiving your original doc's is it True? please clarify the reason of delay and do i will get my visa??..

If not i already sent my original educational doc's plz suggest me what i need to do?

Hi muddukrishna4u,

Before posting your query, why don't you read the numerous other posts which are very similar to yours that have been discussed in detail before ?

Do so you will find all the answers that you are looking for.

Mr.Muddukrishna
                             I also do the same thing, I sent my OG Diploma certificate & Medical certificate, My HR got that on 5/12/2014 but still now not get visa, he says Visa is under process, delays are due to strict rules & Omanisation. So will Pray & hope it will get Soon.