IS JOB OFFER LEGITIMATE?

Hi, received a job offer from online application from Gulftech Oil & Gas Company. The work permits and documents to be processed by a company called City Line Traveling Agency UAE. Does anyone have any idea if they are legitimate? Your help is deeply appreciated. Thanks guys!

Tough to give a answer, but sometimes when you post a CV online it gets send to different reqruitment people via a network. Try searching them on the internet or try find people who have used them before or have been working with them for some time.
Hope you come right!

Thanks Leon! Appreciate it.

Probably not.
Where was the interview?
If there wasn't one, you can bet your bottom dollar it's a fake.

Watch them ask for money for visa processing.

Did they ask any payment for VISA processing or something like that  ? :D

yes they did. anyway am not going to entertain them. sounds like a scam.

prema2873 wrote:

Good call, definitely a scam....

if they ask for money, it is most definitely a scam

I think it is a scam. I received the same email, and I wanted to play them a little bit replying to them. Now they keep calling me on the phone 10 days per day.

pajce wrote:

I think it is a scam. I received the same email, and I wanted to play them a little bit replying to them. Now they keep calling me on the phone 10 days per day.

lol you are missing the funny part of this.
I used to get the call from these guys. I ask them to call me on my free time. It is real fun messing with their head around. I keep them talking untill they get pissedoff ! :P

prema2873 wrote:

100% scam