Real estate agent in Rincon?

Hi.  Does anyone happen to know of a real estate agent they can recommend in Rincon?

thanks!
David

Island West

Here is my contact for Island West.
Juanita is very helpful and will go out of her way to get what you need. She is very polite and friendly.
Hope this helps.

Juanita Guedea
Real Estate Agent
Lic. # 501
Island West Properties
787-823-2323
787-356-3796

I called island west today... thanks for the help guys!

David

Does anyone know of any other realtors active in Rincon?

I didn't realize that there was no MLS system in PR so each realtor can only give your their listings.  This means I have to find ALL the realtors in Rincon to try to piece together a picture of what's available.

Another question: for those of you that purchased a property you found on classificadosonline.com, did you use a realtor?

thanks!
David

David, I think if you were to come down and rent until you found a place to purchase might be a good idea.  If you drive around, you will find many places for sale that aren't even listed and then you can also check out the neighborhoods.  We were on vacation last year in Rincon and were just browsing around and found a couple that we called on right away to check out just from phone numbers on the signs.  We were fortunate enough to coincide our time to look at a couple of homes.  Best of luck to you!

short term rentals are more expensive, but it'll save you a lot from hotel prices, until you find a long term rental, (generally 1 yr contracts here). Then, when settled, just start looking for your "forever home"!

clasificadosonline.com  If you con't read Spanish, then use the Google Chrome browser, it has a translate feature.

Unfortunately, renting for awhile isn't an option for me.  I'm trying to find a good value in Rincon that I can start paying off and then rent it out while keeping my job here in the states...

It almost seems like they don't have the concept of a buyers agent down there which makes this process very difficult.  I'll be there for a week in March, but I'm trying to do as much research online as I can beforehand... thanks.

David

Although not MLS, the following shows listings held by different agencies.  The listings have good pictures and information in English.  You can specify your region/city of interest to get only those listings.  Good luck.

point2homes.com/US/Rental-Properties-Listings/PR.html

thanks for the link... it was very helpful. :)

David