OMAN FAMILY JOINING VISA : PROFESSION PROBLEM

My profession is "Electronics Technician/Computer Networks". I have more than 600 RO salary and all necessary documents I have (Passport Copy, Labour Card Copy, Rental Agreement, Last 6 Month Bank Statement, Photos, Marriage Certificate, GAMCA Medical Certificate..etc)  for Family joining Visa. Is there any problem with my profession for getting visa ??

Hi anish.ksn,

Your salary decides your social status to a large extent - not just here, but across the world.

The more you earn, the better will be your social standing.

The local law states that for an expatriate to be able to qualify for a family sponsorship visa, the minimum salary should be R.O. 600/-. If you meet that criteria, and the rest which is stipulated, then you qualify.

Good luck.

Hi,

I have changed my job recently. My current visa profession is "Veterinary Equipment Salesman". My previous and current salary is more than 600.00 rials. May I be able to get a family joining visa after 3 months? (My current company is saying it should be 6 months). Kindly let me know.

Thx,

Alauddin Tutul

HI I MY PROFESSION ARE BUILDING SURVEYOR,I have (Passport Copy, Labour Card Copy, Rental Agreement, Last 6 Month Bank Statement, Photos, Marriage Certificate, GAMCA Medical Certificate..etc)  for Family joining Visa. Is there any problem with my profession for getting visa ??

Which professions / designations are allowed / not allowed to apply for family status is something which only the concerned company PRO can say for sure.

Often times, the rules are amended / altered / revised. No forum member can say with cent percent certainty as they would not know.

Best is to consult with your company PRO and request him to find out if you qualify or not.