Searching Job in GCC

Hello Everyone,

Presently i am working in Oman as an Electrical Engineer since i am not satisfied with the salary, I am looking for a Job in other GCC countries, So Please let me know Is it possible to Join Job in Other GCC country without cancelling my Omani Visa?

arshed.sufyan wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Presently i am working in Oman as an Electrical Engineer since i am not satisfied with the salary, I am looking for a Job in other GCC countries, So Please let me know Is it possible to Join Job in Other GCC country without cancelling my Omani Visa?

arshed.sufyan wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Brother. I wonder what to reply you for this query. Just use a little bit of your brain and think yourself whether can you do 2 jobs together in different countries ?

2 days in Oman and 3 days in other Gulf country ?

Do you still need people to give you an "Answer" to ur question ???   :dumbom:

arshed.sufyan wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Hi arshed.sufyan,

The simple answer to your query is 'no', if you are on an employment visa.