Jobs or Volunteer work in History near Stavanger?

Hey guys, Im pretty new to Stavanger, my Norwegian is B1 Level and I have a Bachelors degree in History from the United States. Does anyone know of any museums or organizations looking for some volunteers in the Stavanger area? I am really open to anything I would just like an opportunity to network in the History field. Volunteer archeological digs? setting up for events? historical societies? guided history tours in English? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers!

Angel

Hi Angel,

Posting your CV in the Volunteering in Stavanger section, might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.

hello to everyone here.. I am soon moving in Norway as an aupair and before my contract ends..I would like to know how to get a teaching jobs in Norway? what are the qualifications? I need to have more information about teaching jobs. Thanks in advance for people who will give time to response. Have a nice day everyone!!

Jen

Submit everything you need for NOKUT general recognition. Then you can apply for the Education Directorate at udir.no. Ask udir what you have to do they have all the answers :D

Mange takk Angel :)

lykke til :)