Coming to adis ababa

I am from Pakistan and i had offered a job in adis ababa can anyone tell me the education expense in adis ababa foir 2 children monthly one of 4 years and one is 6 years age, i had been offered a job there with slaary US $ 2000 and all expenses like foood accomodatiuon medical car all company is giving and i have to bear the expenses of children education only so can anyone advice me please

To be honest i would say to you and your company, FORGET ETHIOPIA,.
I have lived here for 16 years.
The government and Ministry of Education here sarew currently making life difficult for international schools.
Technically there is no such legal entity here as an international school.

Right now the government is making life extremely difficult for foreign investors and expatriates. We are not really wanted here.
As someone else said........they will tell you and your company one thing but it will be a lie Or the rules will change. You will neveer get money out of the country.
The investment office here promises new investors the world, when they have started all the promises made are broken, rules are changed, and prices of things needed by foreigners shoot up.
Tourists visa up from $20 to 50, for a month. Extension of tourist visa up from 20 to 100$.

Cost of residents card for foreign resident per year up from 400br to 1500br jusrt like that.

Find a country that really wants overseas skills.
SORRY...
British Addis resident 70-74   and 2002 to 2015.

in my opinion, your payment is more than enough for having a car, renting good house and having a best meal also! good luck

addis advisor, i hope u know well how much is the tourist visa for kenya? it is 50 usd so why u got too much upset of ethiopia and to go to uk for ethiopians how much it cost? the world is not fair at all and we always want to be inclinded in our side

$2000 is more than enough to live in ethiopia specially u said ur accomodation, food and every thing is paid by ur company and only u paid for ur kids school

Yes. $50 is fair enough I totally  agree. It should have gone up years ago.
Right now I am looking after a visitor who got visa in London Dec 29th...expires Jan 27. She flew in Jan 6/7 from UK.
She is staying till March 2nd.
So She will have to renew visa Jan 27 and again Feb 27  100 $ each.
Total for a 8 week stay $250....is that fair or sensible??? . She will have to spend min of 2 days in Addis each time...4 days wasted from her trip.

The organisation who invited her here has had 10 years of total co operation and helpfulness and efficiency from Eth Embassy in London. It has had scores of visiting volunteer consultants in on 3 month tourist visas.
This current visitor and two others were refused 3 month visa.

I could tell you 10 CURRENT  similar stories of the government making life awkward for foreign residents and NGOs and small investors..