How to find job with background in law enforcement?

We are coming to the Bahamas to look at a house (to buy) next month. My husband would like to work once we move there and has 22 years of experience in law enforcement, most recently at the command level (and with SWAT and tactical experience). Is this something that would be considered 'specialized' enough that the Bahamaians would consider him employable? I have been a school administrator but recently retired so I do not necessarily 'want' to work. lol...
Thanks for your help!

I have been in the Bahamas for 1 year  and i left thanks God. Bahamas its just for a short vacation country. Its not good to live or make a life. This is my opinion.

Hello and good luck with your husband's employment quest. Law enforcement in the Bahamas is very good. However, your husband is on a whole other level (beyond just specialized)and very advanced based on your info rendered. You may need to research talking with department of defense and see what direction is conveyed for same. Truthfully, your husband seems that he may present with much more experience than most in the Bahamas. Someone of that training caliber should be embraced quickly into the Bahamian law enforcement folds. Although, I hate to paint a dim light on things, he will be over qualified and may not be compensated for even a fraction of what he is use to making. Good luck to you both and enjoy the Bahamas and all its assets.