I will relocate to China (Wuhan) in few weeks

Hello everyone)
I will relocate to China (Wuhan) soon for a job, would like to meet new friends)
Just send me a message)

Hi,

My name is Landry,i'm from Cameroon and living and working here in China.
I'm in Guangzhou city not Wuhan but we can still be friend and if you need any help
or have any questions don't hesitate  :D
I'm in China since five years and traveled to few places within the country, i know quite many things.  :cool:
See you soon and take care.

Hen gaoxin renshi ni. Wo jue de ni hen piao liang
I can not write with accents this is because of my keyboard.
That´s great I will in Beijing. I could I wish see u there.
It is your first time there?
Ni hui shuo putonghua ma?
Zai jian

Hello, I am An American expat.My name is Tim. I now reside in Anhui,Hefei china and been living here since 2006. I may not be in wuhan. but if you would like more information about job's, places of interest. I'd like to help in anyways possible :)

thank you

Tim

QQ:515482628

Hello bladito)
I have been to Hong Kong and Macau before, but it will be my first time in mainland China)

Thank you, waiwan, I will definitely contact you)

Do you use wechat? I am in Shenzhen, which is 600 km from Wuhan and just to the north of Hong Kong. You can contact me on two-three-six-nine-three-nine-three-three-seven-five on wechat or qq. Free Chinese course guaranteed.  :D

Hi Lana. Thanks for your response.
That´s great. Let me tell u that I´m going to Beijing for studying Chinese language,  due to I became one conclusion I won´t be able to learn it if I don´t go there ´cause for me is so tough and complicated specially signs.
What about u?
Regards from Ecuador. Latimoamerica.
Bladimiro

Did you get a job in a hotel there?

Firstplace, yes