Need information

Hi
I'm from Pakistan .i came here as student .
My wife from Portugal.we married in2013.we apply for the residents card but they didn't allow us .my visa is finish now .i need information can I travel to Portugal. If I can I need visa for Portugal or not.

Hi   , not if you marry a local   Portuguese .  However you may have to give up your nationality being as your not from the eu

Hi if you are all ready in the eu you will not need a visa however you may if you outside other wise not regards hope thiswas some help to you kevin

Hi  .   If you married a Portuguese national  then why have they refused you a residents card  if you have already been living in Portugal.  This is not normal   even for none EU   residents.   If  your not at this moment in Portugal then may i suggest that you go to the Poruguese  consolate in the country your in now and tell them your married to a Portuguese National.
They should have no problem giving you another Visa for three months.  Then when you get here apply straight away for a residents card.
If you have a job in Portugal to come to as well that would help if you could show that  .

Hope this helps 

Pierre  Lavelle