Looking for rental property

I'm moving to maylasia soon and looking for accommodation, I am looking for a nice area, relatively close to kl with a large expat population as I'd like to make friends and have company

Depends on where your partner is working. There is Mont Kiara, or Damansara, and other places. But it really does depend on how he will be getting to work, i.e. it is not really feasible to live in Cyberjaya and work in KLCC. KL is a great place to live, but socially, it takes quite a lot of effort to find a network, as most of the expats are either 30 and under or have children. Try and look at inter nations. There are social events you can join.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Goodt  evening in that way i can help you find.  what are you looking fo?r condo units or residentials houses, just indicate which paart of mlaysiayou want kualalumpur ampang, bangsar area, montkiara

mercy

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section only

Hi,

I recommend you Pantai Panorama, in Kumpung Kerinchi, Bangsar South.

There are many expats living there, also close to shopping center, hospitals, and near by KL sentral.

I find also the rental prices very attractive

Cheers

Hello if your looking for place to stay is hampshire park condo. oval residencest at jln binjai. kiara peak  at montkiara thee place is all good if you need i hve chinese friend agent here in property can help you just let me know.

mercy