Help me with some information please(jobs and vacancies)

I recently got a work permit herein Germany, and I want to know where I can find a job in construction as a painter, or in hotel as kitchen assistant and dishwasher, in logistics as a packager and in factories. I speak English and French, and also a little German. I currently live in Gelsenkirchen but can move to any part of Germany. Offer me a job of 8euro per hour. I'm hardworking and dedicated to service.  email me [email protected]

You should apply for jobs directly at suitable companies in the industries you mentioned.
Without German language skills, it will be difficult, so maybe you can take language classes first?
Do you have applicable work experience in all these fields? It not, it will be even more difficult.

thanks! Beppi, I appreciate your advice.... I have experience in working in the kitchen of reputable hotel. I want somebody to offer me a job in hotel or restaurant even in cleaning and gardening service. I'm looking forward for a job offer

I very much doubt anyone is offering you a job just like that. These days you have to do a lot of legwork: contact potential employers, prepare a decent CV and maybe register with relevant job agencies (e.g local jobcenter). The type of jobs you are looking for are not that abundant, that the employer would come to you....