Looking for accommodation .. any help will be great!

Hello fellow bloggers,

Last minute plans ... coming to KL looking for opportunities. Looking for short term accommodation (3 months). Any advice?

Thanks!

Apart from don't come without having a job lined up and immigration status - its a terrible waste of money to chance it as there are only a few jobs areas where expats are hired. Mainly MSC registered companies and some multinationals. But getting an employment pass is quite tough these days. But I guess you have done your research though, and know who to contact before you arrive and after.

You may find rooms to let in www.ibilik.my  They also have short-term lets as well. Ceylon One (Invito) has studios for about RM2700 per month (find them on www.iproperty.com.my).

Hi,

When will you arrive?

Fayzandotcom: I plan to be in KL by the 18th of this month.

Gravitas: Thanks for the advice. I agree that KL is expensive. As for the job hunt is concerned, I have a couple of things lined up. Besides, Its a beautiful city and i wont mind spending time here. I will give Ceylon One a look. Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it :)

Most of the MSC companies are  in Selangor.and not KL due to real estate values. Also some good companies in Penang. Try the biggies such as Hewlett Packard in Cyberjaya the IT hub.

This is great advice! :) Thanks!

I have a room available from 1st of feb.

I am looking for a private apartment .. Studio or one bedroom would do awesome. I can wait till February if it works out for the both of us. :)

Right now i have a small room for rent. But if i get any info about whole unit or studio i will share it with you.

Thank you! I appreciate it :)

@ mars314,

I will advise you to have a look at the Flats for rent in Malaysia section, it might help you in your search.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi mars314,
You can call me so that I will show you my Ritze Perdana 2 studio unit. I hope it's available when you come and you'll like it.
Welcome to KL.
Saw

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security + post in the housing section

Hello

If you have some rental to propose, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Housing in Malaysia. This is the section where we direct all our members who seeks rentals.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team