Memory foam mattress

I am looking for mattress shops in or near 8 District Cairo.  I need advice about memory foam mattresses,  store name, location and price range please.

[moderated : No free adverts on the forum, you may drop adverts in our Classifieds section ]

I'm jealous of the great sleep you're going to get :) Please share if you find something locally.

dawudb wrote:

I am looking for mattress shops in or near 8 District Cairo.  I need advice about memory foam mattresses,  store name, location and price range please.

Hi,
As I know that you should think about the following factors before getting ones for yourself:
- Thickness
- Sizes,
- Prices
- Warranty
- And materials (to make sure you are not allergic to the materials)

I bought foam and it made me sick with kidney infections, urinary track infections and sores all over my back as well as other things. Many  people are sick from them you can google about dangers of foam mattresses. There are even class actions against foam companies. The worst mattresses are from China. I'm trying to find an ecological mattress. At the moment I sleep on self-inflating camping mattresses.

There are no regulations about mattresses and the prices are jacked up. Everyone needs to sleep and needs a good mattress but it's hard to find one that is even safe never mind comfortable.

All the best.

I bought a mattress from IKEA: it's perfect. I sleep like a baby.

i know price range is around 700 pounds

What types, and sizes did you get? Make sure it is not made from China. I saw lots of people using it with good results.

Rhona1 wrote:

I bought foam and it made me sick with kidney infections, urinary track infections and sores all over my back as well as other things. Many  people are sick from them you can google about dangers of foam mattresses - bestmemoryfoammattresstoppersreviews.com/. There are even class actions against foam companies. The worst mattresses are from China. I'm trying to find an ecological mattress. At the moment I sleep on self-inflating camping mattresses.

There are no regulations about mattresses and the prices are jacked up. Everyone needs to sleep and needs a good mattress but it's hard to find one that is even safe never mind comfortable.

All the best.