Housing for Assistant Professor at King Saud University Riyadh

Hi everyone
I am going to join King Saud University as Assistant  Professor,  I would aappreciate if someone give me information about the type of housing that KSU provide to faculty members  (Assistant Professor).

My suggestion would be to ask to contact a staff member to give you a heads up on the housing.
When do you arrive to start teaching?
When i have had questions about housing at my different jobs, I've tried to get in touch with staff and they give a good accurate picture of the king of housing you are about to recieve.

Hi
Thanks  Canadian  timmy, I will be there  to start teaching in June, currently I am in Saskatoon Canada and here is freezing cold right now -50C feel like. Do you mean to contact staff members of King Saud University ?

Oh you are going to love the weather here!
it's a awesome 15-20 degrees!
I'm from Edmonton so I totally get the cold winter.
I do mean contact staff members if you can at the university.
Ask if you can email a fellow Canadian. When do you ship out? Do you have an arrival date?

Please refer to this Thread king saud university

Hi Canadian Timmy
Thanks for your reply, I do not have travel date yet but probably I will be there in June or July, do you work at KSU?

Dear Wilson
Thanks for the link, I have read the comment on the link, but did not get much information about the faculty housing at KSU. Thank you again

Did you end up finding anything out yet?  I am curious as well.