"Sleep unusual, sleep in a jungle"

Have you ever been to this resort? - I haven't but I really want to stay here when I travel to Phu Quoc simply because of it's slogan.
When I was a child, I somtimes slept outside in a tent maybe next to my house or in front of the yard, just for like.
When I see this resort, it recalls my childhood so I think it may remind you something special.

Have fun everyone :D
3-star freedomland resort in Phu Quoc Island

Never sleep on the ground in VietNam. (I have camped over the past in north-eastern VN)

You might wake up with an unexpected bed mate like a snake or other poisonous creature.

DO, however, take a flashlight/torch to bed with you.

BEFORE you get out of your hammock in the middle of the night - shine it around on the ground. You will see numerous pairs of eyes reflected in the light many of which are attached to mouths with sharp teeth and fangs - some of which are poisonous!

Camping for Foreigners is illegal - unless you can find somewhere to register.

Jaitch wrote:

Camping for [b]Foreigners
is illegal - unless you can find somewhere to register.

Never heard about this before. Hopefully not. N :) evertherless, just go ahead to camp anywhere you want just not doing illegal things like destroy nature or s.th. Vnese administrator doesn't has enough staff u manage you all the time.
Most importance thing is safety. Be carefull with snack, little poisonous insects, sometimes could be ropper. :heart:

Ngocanhkdqt wrote:

... Vnese administrator doesn't has enough staff u manage you all the time.
Most importance thing is safety. Be carefull with snack, little poisonous insects, sometimes could be ropper.

You suggest that VNese administrators don't have enough staff to keep an eye on things. Believe me, they have plenty of unpaid 'Peeping Toms' who keep an eye on what is happening in their neighborhoods and telephone numbers to report things to.

I travel frequently, by road, between Buon Ma Thuot and HCM - usually overnight. You would think it would be the easiest thing to find somewhere remote enough to rest or take a toilet break. But this is not the case.

Even in the wilder parts of DakNong there is always a headlight meandering around as someone drives around completing their chores even at three in the morning! And if they see a parked vehicle they will inevitably stop and investigate.

yes, you r right! i didnt realise it, the curious of people are efficient staff for administrator lol... espeacially with foreigner. .

Jaitch wrote:

Camping for Foreigners is illegal - unless you can find somewhere to register.

Ngocanhkdqt wrote:

Vnese administrator doesn't has enough staff u manage you all the time.

@ Ngocanhkdqt  > Please avoid illegal advices here.

Thanks

Priscilla

:)