Need Assistance in Setting Up a Business in Australia

I am a non Australian, but interested in setting up a legal business in Australia.
Checked through on-line and found little help on it.
Having an Australian business going to be beneficial for mine as I can invoice any of the Australian clients as a Australian business and grow the trust than requesting hectic wires, any thing involving cross border transactions.

I saw that it needs a local business address, resident director, resident secretary etc.

Is there anyone who was in to the small businesses, having run or registered a business before, ideal if you have done such a thing with a foreigner.

In simple, I am building web sites, these are not web sites but mini businesses. Its easy to get them registered in US and UK. In order to launch them in Australia, I need the access to .com.au domains and a registered business name and other supportive statutory needs done.

Would like to obtain some assistance, if possible form an alliance. Probably you can become my local partner and get benefited for your help.

Respond to this post or PM me with the details.

Hi Bill,

Am here in Australia, exploring opportunities for business ideas, and interested in the online business, I have not done business here but we can join forces and do business together

Cheers
Zuhair

hi
how we can join forces and do business together
tell us how we can

Zuhair & Fuadali,

I do few things in parallel.

1. Building businesses and selling them

This includes a web site, social media, mail lists, branding, email, business registration in US, UK, Singapore and Australia

Bundle it as a business and selling it people willing to acquire running businesses than a web site.

2. Providing an affordable web hosting bundle for the small businesses [for individuals and small businesses]

Service includes a responsive and parallax design, email, social media done, branding done, managing of a mail list at any size, credits to send 10,000 emails - only for email lists.

I am searching for a legal resident of Australia to act as a resident director for the businesses created under option 1 and a partner to promote the services under the option 2.

For the option 1, we can negotiate a monthly fee till new owner takes the business or for the first 12 months of the business.

For the option 2, we can discuss a per sale rate.

Or else you can operate your own business and we can act as the service fulfilment centre.

Cheers!

fuadali123 wrote:

hi
how we can join forces and do business together
tell us how we can

As you are not living in Australia, not an Australian citizen then you have nothing to offer the OP.

Adding more clarifications to the thread.
I am a part of the business incubation service.
In parallel I do develop web sites as businesses and handing them over to the prospects.
Most of the start-ups are software or IT relevant, web sites are focused on eCommerce and hosted services.

They can get benefited by having offshore business presence.

I have a setup in place for UK and USA. Current working on the Singapore and in search of a finding a prospect from the Australia. Preferably from Sydney or Melbourne.

No costs involved, everything would be covered from my end and the Australian counter part would be paid for his/her service.

We can negotiate a fixed monthly or upfront fee for the service.

Ideal partner should be able to suggest a virtual or physical business address, act as the resident director for the statutory needs, our responsibilities ends once the owners physically start their business in Australia.

This is a zero investment, risk free model for the right party with a cash benefit in.

If you need more details, please do drop a private message.

Hi,

I would be interested. I have sent you a direct message.