Let me know more about Australia :))

Hi, I'm Danny I'm new here and I'd like to immigrate to Australia to work and to apply for Master degree, I'd like to make  new friends  and I'd like to know about the city, let's be friends  :)

Danny.R.Y wrote:

Hi, I'm Danny I'm new here and I'd like to immigrate to Australia to work and to apply for Master degree, I'd like to make  new friends  and I'd like to know about the city, let's be friends  :)

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you read through the many informative posts on the forum to help you understand more about moving to Australia.

Hi Danny,

The Living in Australia guide might help you to find some useful information. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

stumpy: I'm new here and i'm trying to explore the site and gain some information, thanks for your replying :)

Priscilla: Thank you so much for your helpful reply :))

Hi, if there is anything you still need to know you can message me if you like

Ian111 wrote:

Hi, if there is anything you still need to know you can message me if you like

Lan! thank you for your replay , i will send you message to get some information about many questions that i have , i hope you could be always here for anyone's who need help as you're living there  , thank you :)

Australians are heavy slang speakers. There have been a lot expats that find communicating with a native or longtime Jimmy Grant (Aussie slang for immigrant) quite difficult. Before going here, I advise you should Google some of our commonly used slangs here.

Anything related to your Master degree let me know buddy.

Hello lan111 and Dan_Y,

It would be great if you could discuss the different problems one can encounter as an expat in Australia here on the forum. It will be of help to the other members who are thinking of moving to Australia.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team