Insurance

Hay to you all.
I live in Vietnam and I need a insurance to cover costs only in Vietnam for me and my family.
Any good suggestions. Thanks.

Hi. i'm working for Blue Cross Viet Nam. i would appreciate to show you our insurance plans. please give me your email. i will send it to you or you can contact me directly via email [email protected] or mobile 01685 717 396. thanks

It depends what type of insurance you are looking for really: medical, dental, life. my girlfriend works for Prudential and we would be happy to share their plans also if you are interested.

I have a exhaustive research on health insurance last year. People usually confuse between health and travel insurance (like worldnomads). Travel insurance is not continuous, therefore after the first period, your current condition becomes pre-existing, then falls into exclusion. So, I exclude travel insurance and compare only health insurance plan. Localized plan like Liberty or Blue Cross is much cheaper, with wider cashless hospital list, than international plan like Bupa or Aetna. (The same Aetna plan costs me 4000 bucks instead of 1000 of from Liberty). The advantage of international plan is I will get greater support if I move to another country after Vietnam. But I don't move in a few year and the trade off cost is so high, so I decided going with a localized plan. I all got this information from my broker, who can deal with multiple insurers. I wasn't charged any additional cost. His email is [email protected]. Quite well-known in expats community in Hanoi.