Shipping personnal items to Mru by the sea.

Hello there!
I need to ship my personnal items to Mauritius from Germany.
I have about 60kg, 1 Cubic meter, not more than 90kg. (clothes,shoes etc...)
By air is high to expensive. And maybe with a less than a container, it could be better.
I need some advises. Some of you did it? How much it cost?
Some companies offered me for 60kg. 1cub.meter , 240,00EUR only to ship, plus 85,00EUR, 140,00EUR for additional cost! Thats maybe too much....
I am living in Wolfsburg.
Someone can help me where I have to go..?

Thank you in advance))

If the offer is less than what you would pay by postal parcel, take it: You are very unlikely to find anything cheaper!!!

Postal parcel costs 45,000EUR for 5kg by air.
Of course shipping is expensive. Price shoudl be fair, because there are several companies with their own rate.
Maybe someone could advise me a companie,  or someone could share their experiences)..any tipp? :)

You don't seem to believe me that any freight forwarder will cost more than postal parcels for such a small amount of items to ship, but it is the truth!
If you are that short on cash, try to find an airline that allows 30kg of check-in luggage and stuff another 10kg into your carry-on, so you have already half your things there free of charge. Throw the rest away, as buying new clothes and many other items is cheaper than shipping them!