General Dentistry Exam for Oman

Hi!Plz tell,dat how many time can the exam for Oman,Gen Dentistry b written in a year and at what duration?what is the passing percentage? And what all books to read?

u have to first pass the prometric exam which is oniline. u can give it any number of times and u have to pay 95 USD for it. after that, u need a sponsor from oman to apply for your viva here in Muscat, for which u ll hv to visit here. Oxford handbook for Clinical Dentistry should be the book of choice. I just passed my exam last month.

Thanks dr Veeral for the info :)

Hello dear Doctors. I am last year dentistry student could you please tell me what are the requirements needed to be eligible to have the General Dentistry Exam in Oman. Thank you.

3 years experience as a Dentist, and then you have to clear the Prometric exam...after that you need a job offer to appear in the viva

Hi
Can anyone guide me what all to read for viva -omsb,general dentistry, and what are the questions asked usually? What is the exact pattern and passing criteria?is Oxford handbook of clinical dentistry, sufficient to read for viva in Oman...
Thanks...

Dr.Nupur, I have good friends who are dentists here and are in fact running a very successful clinic in Muscat. If you wish, I can ask them if they can clarify your doubts and probably connect you to them.

Thanks a ton way2anand..
I will really be grateful to you if you do this for me..m also struggling to search a job in Muscat, it has been 6 months since I passed, I need to have a job offer to give the viva..
Please help me..

Which book i have to refer for muscat licence exam for dentist

Hey dr.nupur could plz throw a light on what exam books one should refer to pass prometric exam?

hi sir, can i have your contact detials please? regarding exams n test i lik to have some detials