Relationship

What do you think of internet relationships ?

Extremely dangerous.

Fake feelings :dumbom:

In this day and age? Quite frankly, it's insane... far too dangerous. In some countries (like here in Brazil) it's an open invitation to a sudden and brutal death for many women.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

Oi James. como vai voce?

your post interests are mostly in saudi forum.

Hello Friends,

Relationship in this context, I believe is being referred to as contacts made for 'dating' , 'seeking sexual partners', 'romance' and 'matrimonial' forums.

I agree with James to some extent keeping a cautious view, since I have also read and heard of lots of horrible stories of deceit, allurement and even torture.

There are definitely some very important dos and don'ts and safety precautions, which are repeatedly mentioned by forum management, let us not forget that internet sex is the safest means as long as it does not end up physically meeting the other person.

Today, a very high proportion of young men and women in India are finding their partners through online matrimonial sites, since this gives them the chance to stay anonymous and yet not shy of asking for information of intimate nature till everything is finalized. :heart:

Most of the time deadly...However, many people understand everything about net-relation n just say hi n bye.. So, no worries..

Hi mannyd,

Actually as a member of the Expat-blog Experts Team we post to numerous forums. However, as you would suspect as Brazil & Canada Expert, the vast majority of my (nearly 8000) postings are on the Brazil Forum and the Canada Forum.

Expatriation is never easy and never should be taken lightly. It does bring with it a great wealth of knowledge, especially the longer that one lives in another country and has to deal with issues like the bureaucracy surrounding immigration, taxation, differences in criminal and civil law, etc. These issues do, however, serve as references in various countries, so that is why we try to share our insights on numerous forums.

I've learned a great deal during my 13 years in Brazil and my lifetime before that at home in Canada. In my years here on Expat-blog it has been extremely gratifying to be able to help so many others by sharing that knowledge.

Cheers,
James          Expat-blog Experts Team

LadyF_MT wrote:

What do you think of internet relationships ?

Any thing used for good reasons can be healthy.  However, one has to be vigilant of the dangers.

The price of safety is eternal vigilance.

In other words check things out, never take them for granted.

Internet used for good reasons can be Acceptable.  However, We have to be vigilant of the dangers,scamming etc.

nothing true,all fake story tellers exploiting emotionally..nothing serious just fake emotions and fake real;tions which never satisfy you.

they are ok, as long as web cam and audio is involved and relationships depends on the are for what reason, I like to have one

It's OK, if it is only to kill Time and Boredom. Nothing more, Nothing less!

No assurance..

Hello there,
Depends on u can get good an bad.But watch cheaters too,bad people are every where.
Good luck.

Fraud

Can be nice if honest nd transparent .....fruitful nd informative...
depends upon the individuals involved. ...

It's all about to persons like each other, whatever. in internet or in our world

To some extent it works but needs the parties who are well determined and a lot of sincereness. But in actual fact  before the relationship advance to another level whereby the both declare falling in love must meet in person words exchanging not enough

there would be no issues... I think .. if you take casually only...

I met my husband on the internet and we have been together nearly 6 years

Nothing wrong with it, as long as you be a bit careful...

But I've chatted with and met a few girls from the internet and mobile apps

Re: Relationship Then you are the lucky one, Allah's blessings to both of you.

thank you :)

If you get your best half through internet say hallelujah its 5%out of100

GREAT, why not, but you gotta be with open eyes, ears, and most importantly brain.........trust yourself not other until he/she pass all the tests.........wana try with me, hehehe

they develop their feeling sometimes and curiosity...

what's with reviving old threads...

If with me then no worries at all :) and be careful if with someone else lol :)