I would love to meet people in TO

Hi,

My name is Roxane and Im 26 years old. I moved to Toronto over 6 months ago from Paris, France and I find it very hard to meet people. Aside from my boyfriend, i have made very few friends. This city has a lot to offer and there is so much to do but I cannot do it all with my boyfriend (he is getting very frustrated with me, lol)! I would love to meet people to go out, get drinks, share interest, (if you love fashion and food then we already have something in common), or simply .... get out there! If you too are interested in meeting people from different culture and are interested in discovering the city and having fun, then contact me :)

Please only serious answers.
Cheers,

Roxane

Allo! I would like to meet new friends from any city in Canada,am from Tanzania,I live Québec City.

Hey how r u , you lucky being an n Canada worderfull place to live I was planning to move please tell how did you move there what programs or whatever thanks

Well, come dear if you need any information from here will be happy to help you.
Thanks.

come to one of my events: kinza.life! so many cool people come:) I would love to host you !