Hi, I would love to make new friends in TO

Hi,

My name is Roxane and Im 26 years old. I moved to Toronto over 6 months ago from Paris, France and I find it very hard to meet people. Aside from my boyfriend, i have made very few friends. This city has a lot to offer and there is so much to do but I cannot do it all with my boyfriend (he is getting very frustrated with me, lol)! I would love to meet people to go out, get drinks, share interest, (if you love fashion and food then we already have something in common), or simply .... get out there! If you too are interested in meeting people from different culture and are interested in discovering the city and having fun, then contact me :)

Please only serious answers.
Cheers,

Roxane

Roxane Klavir wrote:

Hi,

My name is Roxane and Im 26 years old. I moved to Toronto over 6 months ago from Paris, France and I find it very hard to meet people. Aside from my boyfriend, i have made very few friends. This city has a lot to offer and there is so much to do but I cannot do it all with my boyfriend (he is getting very frustrated with me, lol)! I would love to meet people to go out, get drinks, share interest, (if you love fashion and food then we already have something in common), or simply .... get out there! If you too are interested in meeting people from different culture and are interested in discovering the city and having fun, then contact me :)

Please only serious answers.
Cheers,

Roxane

If we eventually make it to Toronto my wife I'm sure would love to be friends with you.

Hi Roxane how are you ?

I noticed your post and that you have moved to Canada from France. I am thinking of moving to Canada too.
Please can you tell me of your experiences so far regards to living in Canada for example finding work, cost of living, prospects, lifestyle and a possible future in Canada. Im a property renovator here in the UK. I have a post on here " Thinking of moving to Canada " i hope you can read my post and advise me on my questions.

Best wishes,

Cejay