Job in International Trade, ONG or Banks.

Hi to all !
I'm Cynthia, living in Kinshasa since a couple of months and looking for a job in International Trade, ONG or Banks.

Hello Cynthia and welcome to Expat.com

For your job hunt, I invite you to drop in an advert in the required field in our JOBS in Kinshasa section of the site.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Good Afternoon.

Are you still living in Kinshasa? And are you looking for employment or are you employed. What is your salary range.

Cheers.

Jeff

Hello, yes still in Kinshasa but i'm not working. My salary range depends of the job offer...
We can talk about that.

Hello,

My name is hypnatist. I 'am trying to get a loan from EXIM bank her in the USA. To open an office in Kinshasa. What kind of work have you done in international banking in Kinshasa. As I will need to hire someone to handle wire transfer on the international SWIFT banking system.?

Truly,

hypnatist.

Good afternoon. Would you send your cv to ***. Also you can contact me at whatsapp ***. Thank you. Jeffrey

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Dear ,
Could you please tell me the working environment in S-Mart stores,why because i got job offer in kinshasa as back office officer.

Hi hypnatist i am in kinshasa since five years speak english and french looking for a good opportunity my whtsapp ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi all, my name is Francis, I currently live in Huddersfield, England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 I'm looking for a job in Kinshasa any roles preferably English speaking. I'm fluent in French and Spanish. My whatsApp contact number is: ***. I'm looking to relocate to Kinshasa in Mid or late 2018. CV is available on request. Many thanks

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum.

Hi Guys!

I'm currently studying Business Management and Entrepreneurship, and I'm looking for an internship in Kinshasa which will help me gain working experience ASAP.

I'm keen for any offer, DM for more details!

Hello cyntia im looking for connect with newcomer in kinshasa aswell. Im looking to relocate there before the end of december. Im also looking for work in the mining company. If you dont mind we can exchange our mail ***
Take care

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct